Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #901  
Old Apr 24 2024, 02:57 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 20,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Hope this is the right forum for this. I need Mint Extract for a quest and I've grown and harvested the mint but the game tells me I still need to harvest mint. Same with strawberries and strawberry extract. Help?
Hi Lisa,
Did you harvest both of those on your own farm yourself? You can't get them from someone else's farm nor can you hire someone to harvest them for you.

Also both of those need the Grain Alcohol from the distillary which requires corn.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #902  
Old Apr 25 2024, 03:11 PM
LisaScobee LisaScobee is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 14 2017
Posts: 276
Default

I'm probably going to get told (again) I'm doing someting "wrong". Doing the Strawberry Vodka quest. I've already harvested once all the ingredients (Mint, strawberries, corn) it requires yet the game insists I haven't I have NOT started any products in my facilities that require strawberries, corn or mint since accepting the quest. Why is the game continually doing this? Also, the game insists I produce "grain alcohol" yet the quest screen shows it finished (green check).
__________________
USER ID number is: 1637121091 Build No: 609

Last edited by LisaScobee; Apr 25 2024 at 03:12 PM. Reason: added something
Reply With Quote
  #903  
Old Apr 25 2024, 03:15 PM
LisaScobee LisaScobee is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 14 2017
Posts: 276
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lisa,
Did you harvest both of those on your own farm yourself? You can't get them from someone else's farm nor can you hire someone to harvest them for you.

Also both of those need the Grain Alcohol from the distillary which requires corn.
Do I need to screenshot each facility that's telling me I need "corn"? The vodka facility AND the grain alcohol facility have green checkmarks on the quest screen. I'm sure I'm still "doing someting wrong". I've harvested corn at least twice since accepting this quest. I have corn due in about 9 hours but as I've said I already harvested corn that was planted after I accepted the quest.
__________________
USER ID number is: 1637121091 Build No: 609

Last edited by LisaScobee; Apr 25 2024 at 03:17 PM. Reason: It's not MY computer...
Reply With Quote
  #904  
Old Apr 25 2024, 03:25 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 20,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Do I need to screenshot each facility that's telling me I need "corn"? The vodka facility AND the grain alcohol facility have green checkmarks on the quest screen. I'm sure I'm still "doing someting wrong". I've harvested corn at least twice since accepting this quest. I have corn due in about 9 hours but as I've said I already harvested corn that was planted after I accepted the quest.
Hi Lisa,
What steps do you not have a check in the box for?


The only step you needed the corn for is making the grain alcohol. If you have a check in that box and the one for the corn then you don't need more corn.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #905  
Old Apr 25 2024, 03:51 PM
LisaScobee LisaScobee is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 14 2017
Posts: 276
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lisa,
What steps do you not have a check in the box for?


The only step you needed the corn for is making the grain alcohol. If you have a check in that box and the one for the corn then you don't need more corn.
I guess I need to include some photos but that's a gigantic pain. I show corn harvested on the ingredients screen. When I click on the mint extract and try to "start batch" it shows



same for



I have produced grain alcohol following the quest instructions/directions. Guess I'll just let the quest expire.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mintextract.jpg (58.7 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg strawberryextract.jpg (61.9 KB, 11 views)
__________________
USER ID number is: 1637121091 Build No: 609
Reply With Quote
  #906  
Old Apr 25 2024, 03:57 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 20,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
I guess I need to include some photos but that's a gigantic pain. I show corn harvested on the ingredients screen. When I click on the mint extract and try to "start batch" it shows
I have produced grain alcohol following the quest instructions/directions. Guess I'll just let the quest expire.
Hi Lisa,
The problem is you have no grain alcohol in your storage. You need to go to the distillery and store the grain alcohol you have finished there. The quests do not automatically store anything you produce in a facility for a quest. If you do not have any of the product in storage then you can't use it in the next facility to produce the next item.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #907  
Old Apr 25 2024, 04:02 PM
LisaScobee LisaScobee is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 14 2017
Posts: 276
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lisa,
The problem is you have no grain alcohol in your storage. You need to go to the distillery and store the grain alcohol you have finished there. The quests do not automatically store anything you produce in a facility for a quest. If you do not have any of the product in storage then you can't use it in the next facility to produce the next item.
I'm done with this for the day. Have a good night!
__________________
USER ID number is: 1637121091 Build No: 609
Reply With Quote
  #908  
Old Apr 25 2024, 04:06 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 20,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
I'm done with this for the day. Have a good night!
Hi Lisa,
All you have to do is go to your distillery and store the grain alcohol or store all in it, then start the extracts that you need.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #909  
Old Apr 25 2024, 09:02 PM
LisaScobee LisaScobee is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 14 2017
Posts: 276
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lisa,
All you have to do is go to your distillery and store the grain alcohol or store all in it, then start the extracts that you need.
The quest screen says I've produced Grain Alcohol AND Vodka (green checks). Also, harvested mint and strawberries. When I attempt to make the Strawberry Extract and Mint Extract it tells me I need to "add one more grain alcohol to your storage". In the Distillery it says I still need corn (which is showing harvested). I've planted more corn and will abandon the quest if I can't complete it after harvesting that (in 3.5 hrs).
__________________
USER ID number is: 1637121091 Build No: 609
Reply With Quote
  #910  
Old Apr 25 2024, 09:09 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 20,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
The quest screen says I've produced Grain Alcohol AND Vodka (green checks). Also, harvested mint and strawberries. When I attempt to make the Strawberry Extract and Mint Extract it tells me I need to "add one more grain alcohol to your storage". In the Distillery it says I still need corn (which is showing harvested). I've planted more corn and will abandon the quest if I can't complete it after harvesting that (in 3.5 hrs).
Hi Lisa,
You may have harvested corn, but you do not have any in your storage. If there is no corn in your storage then you can not produce more grain alcohol. Also I don't see any mint in your storage. Without the mint in your storage you are not going to be able to make the mint extract. So you will need to plant more mint and harvest it for that.


Look in the Pending tab of your distillery and see if you have any grain alcohol there that is done. If there is some, then click on the Store button for that product. Then you can go to the food flavoring factory to produce the strawberry asnd mint extracts.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 25 2024 at 09:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:18 AM.