Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 21 2019, 01:23 PM

I have tried everything and have the settings for allowing pop-ups. I am at my wits end not being able to post facilities, clients, gifts, boosts, etc. Can you suggest another browser that I can use for FT? I have IE and chrome and neither works.
Old Aug 21 2019, 01:42 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A.Bob View Post
I have tried everything and have the settings for allowing pop-ups. I am at my wits end not being able to post facilities, clients, gifts, boosts, etc. Can you suggest another browser that I can use for FT? I have IE and chrome and neither works.
Hi L.A.Bob,

IE does have problems with gifting and train boosting, it tends to stop working when you get more friends. Edge is also problematic and you have to enable flash every session, so I wouldn't bother with that either.

If you like Chrome, Opera is very similar. You can import your bookmarks form Chrome to Opera and the FarmTown Flash Enabler extension can also be added to Opera. Instructions for setting up Opera, and Firefox if you want to try that, are in the following link... Flash Player and Cookies/Popup Set up

See if the game works in that browser, if it does then you might want to either reset Chrome back to default or uninstall it and then re-install it.
Old Aug 22 2019, 02:58 PM

Exclamation Problems

TODAY I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO POST BONUSES AND I CAN'T SEND GIFTS AND I ALSO CAN'T BUY FARM TOWN CASH--PLEASE HELP!!!!
Old Aug 22 2019, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenrenshaw View Post
TODAY I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO POST BONUSES AND I CAN'T SEND GIFTS AND I ALSO CAN'T BUY FARM TOWN CASH--PLEASE HELP!!!!
Hi karenrenshaw

I moved your post to the thread about Gifts as that is your first problem.

Which browser are you using?

Please be sure you have 3rd party cookies and pop ups allowed in your browser, those are necessary for posting bonuses, sending gifts etc. You have instructions on how to do this for some browsers in the following thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

If you are using EI, Edge or Safari as your browser, then read the following information:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635906

What happens when you try to purchase the Farm Cash?

Your data shows you purchased Farmcash with no problems yesterday. Please go to your Facebook settings then click on Payments in the left column and check if everything is ok.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 23 2019, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi L.A.Bob,

IE does have problems with gifting and train boosting, it tends to stop working when you get more friends. Edge is also problematic and you have to enable flash every session, so I wouldn't bother with that either.

If you like Chrome, Opera is very similar. You can import your bookmarks form Chrome to Opera and the FarmTown Flash Enabler extension can also be added to Opera. Instructions for setting up Opera, and Firefox if you want to try that, are in the following link... Flash Player and Cookies/Popup Set up

See if the game works in that browser, if it does then you might want to either reset Chrome back to default or uninstall it and then re-install it.

Just thought I would add a browser that many are not aware of. 99% of my problems with sending and receiving was fixed when I changed to AVG secure browser. It also seems to be faster than most browsers. So you may want to add this one to your list of possible tries.
Old Aug 23 2019, 05:20 PM

Sending/receiving gifts isn't working again. FB is up to something again.
Old Aug 23 2019, 05:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VondaK View Post
Sending/receiving gifts isn't working again. FB is up to something again.
Hi VondaK,
Just tried and giftsa are working for me. However, I am seeing the "Someone" in the activity log instead of the names.
Check and make sure you still have the cookies and pop ups allowed using the instructions in the following link for several of the common browsers:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 23 2019, 09:04 PM

Default Thank you.

FB was doing something. Couldn't send for 4 hours, but it's working now. Thanks again, Taz.
Old Yesterday, 04:37 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Storing Animals

I have 54 cows in my Giftbox...I have None in my storage under items, animals...How do I store the ones in my giftbox to my storage?? I don't want to use them right now.
Old Yesterday, 06:26 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
I have 54 cows in my Giftbox...I have None in my storage under items, animals...How do I store the ones in my giftbox to my storage?? I don't want to use them right now.
Hi Dana1971,

If you have no room in any sheds for them, to get them to storage you will have to put them on a farm one by one, then add them to storage either one by one with the Add Item to Storage tool or in bulk with the Tower Crane.

Tags
blocked gifts list, can't send gifts, can't send gifts trains, cannot receive gifts, exchange gifts, gift, gift box, gift box issue, gift errors, gifting, gifts, gifts not showing up, lost gifts, not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, requests, returning gifts, send gifts, sending gifts, unable to receive gifts, window narrows