Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 31 2010, 01:33 PM

how do I get the products like cheese for the pizza shop?
Old Mar 31 2010, 01:35 PM
Account Not Linked

was wondering how or if i can move things like buildings or animals to the 2 farm
Old Mar 31 2010, 01:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
So I'm going totally bonkers over here! Just loving all these changes! One question - I know there's a way to ask for gifts because I did it last night (i.e., Cocoa Trees). But I forgot how to do it. How do I post a note on FB requesting a certain gift?

And thank you, thank you, thank you! Tons of fun!
If you have the gift in your gift box click on more then post to your wall. If the item has a gift box beside it in the store click on the gift box post to your wall. If you have one of the items click on it (except animals) then choose request as gift and post to your wall. All else falls write on your wall asking for that gift until you get one and then can do one of the other options.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Mar 31 2010, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
So I'm going totally bonkers over here! Just loving all these changes! One question - I know there's a way to ask for gifts because I did it last night (i.e., Cocoa Trees). But I forgot how to do it. How do I post a note on FB requesting a certain gift?

And thank you, thank you, thank you! Tons of fun!
If you get a gift you want more of, push the more button to post it. If you don't have any cocoa trees yet, just put a note on your home page to ask your neighbors for them.
Old Mar 31 2010, 01:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty21 View Post
how can i move thins like buildings or animals from one from to another i have 2 farms was wonder

Put them into storage then go to the other farm and take them out of storage. Now with the facilities you need to make sure they have no work or products that need to be stored in them when you store them because might lose them. Also trees should be harvested before going into storage because putting them in storage resets the growth on the trees and you will lose the fruit so might as well harvest them and make a few coins.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Mar 31 2010, 01:44 PM

I may have missed this, or tell me were I can get answer. When it said I need 2 tomatoes. How many tomatoes is this? Love everything
Old Mar 31 2010, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickle toes View Post
I may have missed this, or tell me were I can get answer. When it said I need 2 tomatoes. How many tomatoes is this? Love everything
You need tomatoes from two fields
Old Mar 31 2010, 02:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post

Put them into storage then go to the other farm and take them out of storage. Now with the facilities you need to make sure they have no work or products that need to be stored in them when you store them because might lose them. Also trees should be harvested before going into storage because putting them in storage resets the growth on the trees and you will lose the fruit so might as well harvest them and make a few coins.
i tried that and the storage said i could take it out at this time am i doing something wrong also i got a suggestion the girls with brown hair needs new hair like pigtails and bows or curls we need a upgrade lol and clothes too we need new ones
lol
Old Mar 31 2010, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
If you have the gift in your gift box click on more then post to your wall. If the item has a gift box beside it in the store click on the gift box post to your wall. If you have one of the items click on it (except animals) then choose request as gift and post to your wall. All else falls write on your wall asking for that gift until you get one and then can do one of the other options.
Excellent, thanks!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Mar 31 2010, 02:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Default hiring friends to work in the factories

Hi, I am enjoying baking, milking and making juice (had saved level $)
Hiring friends: I want to hire a list of specific people rather than publishing my farmtown habit to all friends (!some game posts are very tedious for friends to read if they don't play that particular game)
There is not enough space in the customize box to do this - can you fix please?
Also, the one hire post I managed expired really quickly.
Could you make it that once you hire a friend or neighbour, they can work whenever they want, just like neighbours can visit whenever?

Thank you. Mmmmm pizza and then apple pie!
Closed Thread