Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Jun 25 2018, 04:26 AM
Account Not Linked

In the Custom Sort Editor ... hilite all facility chains with a blue background.
Old Jun 25 2018, 09:43 PM

when planting crops, I would love to have planted fields be more distinct visually from plowed fields, and plowed fields more distinct from harvested fields. I love how rice and wasabi look very different when planted. thank you for all the great work on this game!
Old Jun 26 2018, 03:36 PM

In the Facility Manager, it would be helpful if the pulldowns in the Filter could accept multiple selections. For example, I would like to select both NCC and Chain products to Start in Regular Facilities, rather than have to do each one separately.

Thanks for considering it!
Old Jun 28 2018, 05:24 AM

would like to see when SN working on farm as well as seeing what they are harvesting also like to see what they are planting. ty
Old Jun 28 2018, 04:52 PM

I have a sugesstion how about adding more trophy for us to earn it was fun to try to get them
Old Jun 30 2018, 09:23 PM

for the facility chains, please make the "export products" menu function like the import... specifically make the ones i just exported products to disappear off the list, so i dont have to scroll back thru people once i export to someone, to find where i left off at. i like this chain feature, but its tiresome exporting products, its takes a while to do those, when the imports i can just click each person and they disappear til there are not anymore to import from. thanks for all you do!!
Old Jul 01 2018, 10:48 AM

I would like to see an increase in Fish Farms to be comparable the ones that produce so much more i.e. Pearl Oysters, Oysters and most of all Crawfish Or decrease the am't required to accommodate the fac that use them. Lots of fac need to be adjusted to supply meets demand. Thanks
Old Jul 02 2018, 01:08 AM

Why not upload the carp sushi in the Taste of Japan service facility?
Old Jul 03 2018, 08:56 PM

There are many more oils the oil factory can produce, safflower oil which we would need a new crop, safflowers, peanut oil, vegetable oil which is made from soybeans and canola oil which we would need a new crop, rapeseed.
Old Jul 07 2018, 02:07 PM
Account Not Linked

id like to suggest if possible, items be 360 degree movable. only putting it 1 of 2 ways limits us. also any chance at all of trying to come up with a reasonable scale for the items. some are such small buildings, while others are way too big. also, the fertilizer that lets us make crops, fruits, etc 2x, should have one we can buy to make items 3x. hard to keep up. perhaps bigger ships and trains? maybe let others work our coin facilities if we choose to speed them up? also the mines need to be upgraded to produce more, faster. thanks for listening