Old Apr 14 2016, 01:33 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
I can now play but I am the only member of my neighbourhood chain. Last game a long list of neighbours showed up even the ones who didn't contribute. This time it is me all alone. Might not be fully fixed yet
they probably won't show until they start to fill their facilities Lara, you should have more join as the days progress.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Apr 14 2016, 02:57 AM

how do you we add facilities?
Old Apr 14 2016, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehair View Post
how do you we add facilities?
Hi bluehair

If you click in Work button for a facilitiy in the Neighborhood chains contest and you dont have it, then you will see Add Facilities, and if you click on that button you will see the rules for adding facilities.

After reading them, then you can go to the store and purchase the facilities you want

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Apr 14 2016, 09:16 AM

I think this Neighborhood Chain is not being run right. Why don't we know what we are playing for? Some nieghbors of mine said we recieved money. The game is unfair to people that empty their facilities daily. Nadinette's Neighborhood, which I was playing against had just as many buildings as I (2 Dairy for instance), but she ended up with 47,906 pts in dairy and I had only 5218. She must have not emptied her facilities for 6 months or more and been allowed to download everything in the facilities. Either that, or I am missunderstanding the game. I have about 12 dairy on my farm, but could only play with the one building.
Old Apr 14 2016, 09:42 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marleneho View Post
I think this Neighborhood Chain is not being run right. Why don't we know what we are playing for? Some nieghbors of mine said we recieved money. The game is unfair to people that empty their facilities daily. Nadinette's Neighborhood, which I was playing against had just as many buildings as I (2 Dairy for instance), but she ended up with 47,906 pts in dairy and I had only 5218. She must have not emptied her facilities for 6 months or more and been allowed to download everything in the facilities. Either that, or I am missunderstanding the game. I have about 12 dairy on my farm, but could only play with the one building.
Hi marleneho,

You get points for loading/starting products in your facilities as often as you can, and your neighbourhood gets points when your neighbours do the same. If a neighbourhood you are competing against has more points than you ,but a similar amount of facilities, then they have been loading/starting their contest facs more often than you and your neighbourhood has.

Please go to the release and re read the rules to see how many of your facilities are counted for the contest. Also the rewards have been posted there.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621586
Old Apr 16 2016, 10:16 AM

My issue is that when I purchase new coin facilities that are in the contest it does not update the number of facilities I have in the contest. So my question is am I getting credit for those new facilities that I buy and place on a farm after the contest starts?????
Old Apr 16 2016, 10:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by granniejane View Post
My issue is that when I purchase new coin facilities that are in the contest it does not update the number of facilities I have in the contest. So my question is am I getting credit for those new facilities that I buy and place on a farm after the contest starts?????
Hi granniejane,
How many of the farm cash facilities that are in the contest do you have? However many of those you have determines how many of the coin facilities will count for the contest. So if you have 3 of the farm cash ones you can only use 3 of the coin ones.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 16 2016, 10:28 AM

I had one of each of the coin facilities and one each of the FC facilities when it started then I bought one more each of the coin facilities.
Old Apr 16 2016, 10:42 AM

The second time I tried to work my facilities for the current contest, I noticed that my figures were not added to my totals. I thought maybe it was only updated at some selected time. Yesterday I noticed I had 8,000 plus items in the 4th farm. I added over 1,000 items in that category twice, but it only showed a double digit increase. I still had 8,000 plus items just now, and I added over 3,000 items, but I am now showing only 9,000 plus items in that category. I usually post only twice or 3 times a week, but I posted twice, updating my contest facilities once in between the postings on both Thursday and Friday. There isn't any point in trying if my numbers aren't recording correctlly.
Old Apr 16 2016, 10:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by granniejane View Post
I had one of each of the coin facilities and one each of the FC facilities when it started then I bought one more each of the coin facilities.
Hi granniejane,
If you only have 1 of each of the farm cahs ones then you can only use 1 each of the coin ones. You can only have as many coin facilities as you have farm cash ones.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
add faciities in contest, add owned facilities, boosting trains, contest, exp pts, facilities in contest, help and support, ncc, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest, neighborhood contest., neighborhood contests, posting faci;ities, working the contest