Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 09 2018, 01:31 PM

Default Cannot Post to Wall Requests

I am having a problem posting to Wall Requests. After loading 7 or 8 facilities I get the message that I will be blocked if I don't slow down. I am just working at my normal pace and have no idea why this message appears. This has happened every day for the last few days and it is very annoying as I would load all of my facilities to post if this didn't occur. Why am I getting this message and what can I do to correct it?

mwyld40 (Mom's Farms)
Old Jul 09 2018, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwyld40 View Post
I am having a problem posting to Wall Requests. After loading 7 or 8 facilities I get the message that I will be blocked if I don't slow down. I am just working at my normal pace and have no idea why this message appears. This has happened every day for the last few days and it is very annoying as I would load all of my facilities to post if this didn't occur. Why am I getting this message and what can I do to correct it?

mwyld40 (Mom's Farms)
Hi mwyld40

I moved your post to the thread about Hiring.

Your last post about this problem was moved here and Taz answered you in the following link, please read it so you can answer the questions, thanks

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...74#post6249574

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jul 09 2018, 08:44 PM

Default Blocking Pop-ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi mwyld,
I moved your post to the subject thread about hiring. I am not sure what the posting to Farm Town Wall has to do with this. Are you posting multiple times or multiple facilities? Or is this in Facebook you are getting the message?

Are you getting the pop up when you are posting to the Wall or when you are working like harvesting or plowing?
Are you using an auto clicker?

I will try to explain as best as I can.

I have been trying to post my facilities to the Farm Town Wall so other farmers can work the facilities and gain products and experience points, however for the past few days, after posting 8-10 facilities a pop up appears that tells me that I am working too fast and if I didn't slow down I would be blocked from using this feature.

The pop ups only occur when I am posting to the Wall not when I am working my facilities.

I am only posting to the wall.

No I am not using an auto clicker.

This has been happening for the last few days and I cannot complete posting with all the pop ups occurring.

I am working in Farm Town not on Face Book

I hope this explains my problem a bit clearer.

Mwyld40 (Mom's Farms)
Old Jul 09 2018, 08:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwyld40 View Post

I will try to explain as best as I can.

I have been trying to post my facilities to the Farm Town Wall so other farmers can work the facilities and gain products and experience points, however for the past few days, after posting 8-10 facilities a pop up appears that tells me that I am working too fast and if I didn't slow down I would be blocked from using this feature.

The pop ups only occur when I am posting to the Wall not when I am working my facilities.

I am only posting to the wall.

No I am not using an auto clicker.

This has been happening for the last few days and I cannot complete posting with all the pop ups occurring.

I am working in Farm Town not on Face Book

I hope this explains my problem a bit clearer.

Mwyld40 (Mom's Farms)
Hi Mwyld,
Unless you are copying your posts to Facebook groups then I have never seen or heard of this pop up and certainly there isn't any way to send them an answer if this is when you are on your farms.
To post your facilities to the Farm Town wall all you have to do is click on the Produce Faster or the Get More Clients buttons and then with the check box checked on the first pop up click the red X to close that pop up.

If you click the green check mark then you get the pop up to post it to your Facebook timeline.

Are you posting multiple facilities to the Farm Town Wall? You only need to post 1 regular facility and 1 service facility. Those 2 posts will allow your neighbors to work all of your facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 10 2018, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Mwyld,
Unless you are copying your posts to Facebook groups then I have never seen or heard of this pop up and certainly there isn't any way to send them an answer if this is when you are on your farms.
To post your facilities to the Farm Town wall all you have to do is click on the Produce Faster or the Get More Clients buttons and then with the check box checked on the first pop up click the red X to close that pop up.

If you click the green check mark then you get the pop up to post it to your Facebook timeline.

Are you posting multiple facilities to the Farm Town Wall? You only need to post 1 regular facility and 1 service facility. Those 2 posts will allow your neighbors to work all of your facilities.

Yes I am posting multiple facilities to the Town Wall and did not know that I only had to post 1 regular and 1 service facility to allow my neighbors to work all of my facilities. But I do now!

Thanks so much Taz for taking the time to figure this one out!! Your help is much appreciated.
Old Jul 14 2018, 06:56 AM

Question Marketplace hiring

I'm having trouble hiring people in the marketplace for more than one farm at a time.
Old Jul 14 2018, 07:06 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandma Pam View Post
I'm having trouble hiring people in the marketplace for more than one farm at a time.
Hi Grandma Pam,

I have moved your post to the thread about hiring.

After you select the jobs you want them to do and you get the window to select farms, click on the "Select Multiple Farms" tab so it goes orange. Then you will be able to put a check mark for each of the farms you want to hire them for. Here's a picture of it for you >>
Old Jul 17 2018, 12:38 PM

how do hire a neighbor without going to the inn or any other room ... I tried to click on them when on farm when they come on after messaging them and have gone to the the neighbor box and no way to hire .. ty
Old Jul 17 2018, 12:46 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry8875 View Post
how do hire a neighbor without going to the inn or any other room ... I tried to click on them when on farm when they come on after messaging them and have gone to the the neighbor box and no way to hire .. ty
Hi Terry8875,

You both need to meet on the same farm, yours or theirs, doesn't matter which. Then you click on their avatar and hire them. See the following post for more details on that >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...42#post5830742

If you are trying to make them a super neighbour see the following post >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post6024726
Old Jul 21 2018, 02:07 AM

Default bonus money

I added someone today as a buddy and when I went to her farm to work, I didn't receive the bonus. I've worked for her in the past and received the bonus. The same applied to her - she's worked for me and received the bonus until today - we were wondering if it was a glitch or if its because we're now buddies... thanks in advance for wisdom

Tags
bonus, bonus chest, coins, fish, hiring, hiring help, lost bonus, lost pay, market, no payoff, no xp bonuses, question, show work info