Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 14 2014, 06:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy Never got a refund or even a "we're sorry"

I asked for refund over a year, maybe two years ago now, for an accidental duplicate purchase, I've never heard back from them, nor did I ever get a refund of FC....don't get your hopes up.
Old Feb 22 2014, 03:37 PM

Default Bought the wrong tool

I was excited to have enough fc to buy a bigger plow, however I clicked on the harvester instead please help
Old Feb 22 2014, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mema1 View Post
I was excited to have enough fc to buy a bigger plow, however I clicked on the harvester instead please help
Hi, nothing can be done via the forum, you will need to contact support, please click the link in my signature below. It can take anything from a few hours to a couple of week depending on how many tickets they have.

Trouble loading your game? Clear your browser & Macromedia cache files as most issues can be cured by performing this regular maintenance!

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Feb 23 2014, 02:18 PM

Angry Doesn't Sound Promising

I was just buying new tools with farm cash I purchased with real money and bought two 6x6 Harvesters (Purple) by Mistake.

Now I can't get my new Combine unless they refund my Farm Cash and take one of the Harvester's.

Yes, I sent a message to Support, but from what I'm reading here what good is that going to do. We need some real help when we make a duplicate purchase by mistake.

I was so excited to be getting the new tools today and now I can't get the new bigger Combine... unless I get a refund.

This was a Birthday Present from my Husband too!
Old Feb 23 2014, 03:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanafree View Post
I was just buying new tools with farm cash I purchased with real money and bought two 6x6 Harvesters (Purple) by Mistake.

Now I can't get my new Combine unless they refund my Farm Cash and take one of the Harvester's.

Yes, I sent a message to Support, but from what I'm reading here what good is that going to do. We need some real help when we make a duplicate purchase by mistake.

I was so excited to be getting the new tools today and now I can't get the new bigger Combine... unless I get a refund.

Are you sure you was charged FC for the second harvester, that was changed in a previous release that if you purchased an FC tool and tried to purchase another of the same tool that it would show duplicate in the store and would cost coin instead of FC.

Other than sending a ticket to Support as you have done there is nothing that can be done, no refunds can be made through the forum.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 23 2014, 03:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanafree View Post

Support is the only way to get a refund. Some may not get refunds for various reasons, but Support make s that final decision. You do have to be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours up to a few weeks for them to respond, depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 07 2014, 04:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy bought wrong boat

I accidently bought the wrong boat with my $$ is there a way to fix that?
Old Mar 07 2014, 04:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by karebearmn View Post
I accidently bought the wrong boat with my $$ is there a way to fix that?
The only way is for you to contact Support and see if they will refund your farm cash. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond to you, depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 08 2014, 01:32 PM
Account Not Linked

thank you I hope it dont take long I really want that turbo boat!
Old Mar 14 2014, 02:58 PM

Default Help double trouble

I accidentally bought 2 white harvesters, I needed a Sewer instead.. can u please help me..
thanks You can find them in my storage, will you please exchange one of them "same cost green $ 30" for a white seeder.. Ugh PLEASE.. tyvm

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl..._id=1152184072

Tags
bought by accident, sold by mistake