Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 02 2014, 06:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaJay View Post
Also, where did I read that the storage max is not affected by gifted items?
Is there a way of storing "ALL" of one type of item, like Glads with one click??
Quote:
How do I store ALL, Taz?

And what about my other question: Why did I only get 2 of each animal when I unloaded my cattle car??
The only thing I can think of on the cattle car is that the 2 of each animal you got from boosting a train and not unloading your own cattle car.

If your question about a way of storing ALL of one type of item, you are talking about from the farm to storage, no there is no one click storage tool. The last 2 tools was the excavator tool to SELL of a single type like ALL apple trees or ALL trees, and the other tool is the Herding Robot to add bulk animals to their buildings. If you was talking about the store ALL in your gift box, then the store all button is up in the top right corner of your gift box to put everything into your storage that doesn't need to be used like trees and flowers. The gifted items affects the storage by having 4 gifted items count as 1 in the storage and regular items count as usual and FC items and animals does not affect your total stored, so you can have however many FC items and animals you want in your storage. You can see in the December 4th 2013 Release about the 4 gifted items as 1 item. So if you have 20 storage spaces and have Rubber Trees which is a giftable item, you can put 80 Rubber Trees in your storage (20 spaces * 4 giftable Rubber Trees = 80).

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Mar 02 2014, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
That was in one of the releases. The Store All doesn't work for items like Glads, but does work for items normally stored.
Oh. It's just you said here that it may not work for glads, but it would work for items 'normally stored'. I wasn't talking about from my gift box...and I wasn't referring to animals either. I was hoping there was a way to store all of one item from my farm to my storage shed for redecorating purposes and such.....

...... and on the 2 of each animal thing. I went to the market and sold my accumulation of animals so that I had zero in storage and then went and unloaded my train. It was due, ready, back in town or how ever you want to say it. It was ready to unload. Then I went to my items storage and there were only 2 of each animal. So, I was robbed!!! lol. Not that big a deal. It's not like I need the coin OR the animals. It just makes me wonder how much of everything else I'm not getting and will probably never know because I don't watch my inventory that closely.

I've OFTEN wondered if I am actually getting anything when I click on people's FB posts for bonuses. Especially when I open all of them in a new tab. Things feel very disconnected these days and insecure.

In the scheme of things, it's not all that important. Just a heads up about the glitch. I'm pretty sure I've noticed it happening before also, but not every time. I wonder if boosting someones train (from the gifts area) is actually sabotaging or taking precedence over my own farms repository.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Mar 02 2014, 07:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Oh. It's just you said here that it may not work for glads, but it would work for items 'normally stored'. I wasn't talking about from my gift box...and I wasn't referring to animals either. I was hoping there was a way to store all of one item from my farm to my storage shed for redecorating purposes and such.....

...... and on the 2 of each animal thing. I went to the market and sold my accumulation of animals so that I had zero in storage and then went and unloaded my train. It was due, ready, back in town or how ever you want to say it. It was ready to unload. Then I went to my items storage and there were only 2 of each animal. So, I was robbed!!! lol. Not that big a deal. It's not like I need the coin OR the animals. It just makes me wonder how much of everything else I'm not getting and will probably never know because I don't watch my inventory that closely.

I've OFTEN wondered if I am actually getting anything when I click on people's FB posts for bonuses. Especially when I open all of them in a new tab. Things feel very disconnected these days and insecure.

In the scheme of things, it's not all that important. Just a heads up about the glitch. I'm pretty sure I've noticed it happening before also, but not every time. I wonder if boosting someones train (from the gifts area) is actually sabotaging or taking precedence over my own farms repository.
From my previous post just before yours, there is no store all tool for the farm, about the glads is talking about from the gift box. You could put that in the suggestions section so the developers can see your suggestion, you can't start a new thread, this way they can keep the suggestion section easier to read, but you can put it in the thread that is closest to what you are suggesting and if you don't see one that is close, you can put it in the thread My idea doesn't have a thread.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Mar 15 2014, 05:30 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Unhappy Harvest did not go into storage

This a.m. When i looked at my storage i had just over 7,000 in wheat and with four farms planted in wheat, two triple crops, i was not worried about running out, but when i just looked a few minutes ago, my storage, after harvesting the wheat, is still at the same figure. Where did my four fields of wheat go and how do i get it back???

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Mar 15 2014, 05:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDIE39 View Post
This a.m. When i looked at my storage i had just over 7,000 in wheat and with four farms planted in wheat, two triple crops, i was not worried about running out, but when i just looked a few minutes ago, my storage, after harvesting the wheat, is still at the same figure. Where did my four fields of wheat go and how do i get it back???
Taz answered you in the thread "Problems With Plowing, Seeding Or Harvesting".

Old Mar 16 2014, 09:21 PM

Smile Sell Half Button in storage

I was trying to clean up accumulated storage items that are used in services. I always select to sell half but instead it is selling all. Has anyone else had this issue? I did search for information on this but did not see any. Thank You
Old Mar 16 2014, 09:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlene1091 View Post
I was trying to clean up accumulated storage items that are used in services. I always select to sell half but instead it is selling all. Has anyone else had this issue? I did search for information on this but did not see any. Thank You
Did you happen to have it set with filter by Stored Amount?
If so check again for buttons. When you have it set with that filter and sell half it moves that item up to the place it would be for the new amount.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 16 2014, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
When you open your Gift box in the upper right corner is the Store All button. That will store things like crops or products in your storage. It will also put any gift animals in the sheds if you have room.
As to why you only got 2 of each animal I can't answer that. Are you sure you have your long cattle car still attached to your train? Getting only 2 animals of each kind sounds like you got those from boosting someone elses train.
Hey Taz. This time I went to the market to sell all my non-ingredients. After doing that I clicked over to items and scrolled to animals just to see what I had. I didn't sell any of them.
I went back to my farm and decided to buy another horse stable knowing I had 104 horses to put in to it (and because it was the only thing on the facilities tab in the store I hadn't purchased yet) :P I went to go store the horses.......and badda bing, badda boom, I had two of each and every animal. Wassup?

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Mar 16 2014, 10:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hey Taz. This time I went to the market to sell all my non-ingredients. After doing that I clicked over to items and scrolled to animals just to see what I had. I didn't sell any of them.
I went back to my farm and decided to buy another horse stable knowing I had 104 horses to put in to it (and because it was the only thing on the facilities tab in the store I hadn't purchased yet) :P I went to go store the horses.......and badda bing, badda boom, I had two of each and every animal. Wassup?
I don't know why. I checked and yes you only have 2 of each animal in storage. Try clearing your memcache and browser cache, then check next time you unload your train.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 22 2014, 06:07 PM

Smile Chicken Coups in Storage ?

When I go into my storage to sell items, I have some Chicken coups and Pig Pens that are in my list. I am scared to sell them by error since I am concerned all my chickens will start running around my farms lose. Has anyone else seen this and what should I do?

Thanks all

Senior Cornwall

Tags
can not move from storage, drop-down box, facilities, market place, marketplace, selling half not working, selling products, storage, storage info, storage limits