Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 10 2018, 12:34 PM

All taken of Ty for you advise and help.
Old Jul 11 2018, 11:24 AM

Somehow when refueling, the gifted Fuel doesn't get used. Only the gifted fuel that is still in the gift box. Not sure, if that issue is known and worked on.

Love the game and all the improvements that are done over the years.
Old Jul 11 2018, 11:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVinhage View Post
Somehow when refueling, the gifted Fuel doesn't get used. Only the gifted fuel that is still in the gift box. Not sure, if that issue is known and worked on.

Love the game and all the improvements that are done over the years.
Hi MVinhage,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about fuel as this has nothing to do with the current release.
Any gift fuel you have moved to your storage is counted under the "from refinery" count rather than the "from gifts". So it does get used, just doesn't show as gifts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2018, 11:41 AM

Default There are issues with the fertilizer

My super neighbor is having issues fertilizing his farm when you click on all farms it does nothing. i tried fertilizing for him and it does nothing either
Old Jul 12 2018, 12:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patience My Dear View Post
My super neighbor is having issues fertilizing his farm when you click on all farms it does nothing. i tried fertilizing for him and it does nothing either
Hi Patience,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about tools as this has nothing to do with the current release.
Please ask your neighbor to post in here about this as we can't help through a third party.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 22 2018, 10:47 AM

Default Fuel has disappeared

I had over 4 billion in fuel, sometimes it pops on and most of the time it is gone. It shows a low amount, seeing I fill it up from the facilities. This has been very frustrating. This morning it showed up as 4,294,000,000 now, I reboot and the fuel is gone.
Please help me. This has been happening for the past 3 months.

Last edited by willykool; Jul 22 2018 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Missed some information.
Old Jul 22 2018, 11:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by willykool View Post
I had over 4 billion in fuel, sometimes it pops on and most of the time it is gone. It shows a low amount, seeing I fill it up from the facilities. This has been very frustrating. This morning it showed up as 4,294,000,000 now, I reboot and the fuel is gone.
Please help me. This has been happening for the past 3 months.
Hi Willykool,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fuel.

I am not sure where you are getting the 4 billion figure as I see on July 17th you refueled when you were empty and received 40,240. Then refueled again on the 18th when you were empty again and received 45,340.

For today I see a negative fuel of -371 in the data yet it also shows you have 2 fuel left currently.

You only have 306 fuel tanks in your storage and that would not be enough for 4 billion fuel.

I see that you do a lot of hire work which unless the employers let you use their fuel would use up a lot of your fuel. Additionally every time you cash out costs you fuel.

You can report this to Support if you wish. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Jul 24 2018, 01:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default extended flower harvester

Thank you for your help. Found the icon and switched off the highlights. Much better!
Sorry it took so long to reply.
Old Jul 27 2018, 02:33 PM
Account Not Linked

I'm sorry I couldn't find a link that really matched mine. Although I believe it is caused by the game running slow which it is the last few days.
I have been having problems for the last few years with irrigating my crops. I will have problems for a while and then it will stop for a long time before the problems start up again. I will water all my fields and check in the extra farm info and they are all listed as irrigated and when I hover over each field they will show that they are irrigated but when I hire someone to harvest there are some that don't get harvested because they aren't ready yet because the time to ripen hasn't been harvested by the amount that they should be shortened by irrigating. When I look at the extra farm info it shows them as being ready and if they weren't ready farm town would give me the notification that there is nothing on this field th
at needs harvesting. So clearly I and Farm town thinks that it has been irrigated I don't understand why the time to ripen hasn't been shortened.
Old Jul 27 2018, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albo View Post
I'm sorry I couldn't find a link that really matched mine. Although I believe it is caused by the game running slow which it is the last few days.
I have been having problems for the last few years with irrigating my crops. I will have problems for a while and then it will stop for a long time before the problems start up again. I will water all my fields and check in the extra farm info and they are all listed as irrigated and when I hover over each field they will show that they are irrigated but when I hire someone to harvest there are some that don't get harvested because they aren't ready yet because the time to ripen hasn't been harvested by the amount that they should be shortened by irrigating. When I look at the extra farm info it shows them as being ready and if they weren't ready farm town would give me the notification that there is nothing on this field th
at needs harvesting. So clearly I and Farm town thinks that it has been irrigated I don't understand why the time to ripen hasn't been shortened.
Hi Albo

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

The extra farm info doesnt show if your crops or other items on your farms are ready, it only shows you if the farms are fertilized, irrigated, watered etc. Perhaps you are talking about the Show Work info button which show you the box in green is your crops are ready to harvest.

Please be sure your date (day, month and year) and time are correct in your computer, if any of those is off, then you could have this kind of problems.

Also, try the memcache (link below). A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was open during the clearing. Then reopen and see if the problem with irrigation is fixed.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If you continue having problems, then please provide a link to your farms. The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

EDITED TO ADD: Please take in mind you can irrigate a farm once every 20 hours. If you plant a crop, lets say green grapes, and irrigate the crop, then you will be able to harvest it in 10 hours instead of 20. But if you plant another crop on the same farm , that crop will not be irrigated as only 10 hours have past and the time will not be cut off. The sprinkler is used to irrigate the crop and not the farm.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Last edited by marymarcel; Jul 27 2018 at 03:59 PM.

Tags
clearing fields, fuel, fuel disappearing, fuel problems, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, lookout, manure collector tool, marked, mobile, mobile tower lookout, multiplanter, pump, refuel, starting over, tool, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working, tower, transplanter