Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 09 2018, 07:30 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustHikk View Post
Is there a way to tell, without cashing out, how many coins you will earn when you cash out? Sometimes I don't want to Cash Out but would like to know how many coins I would get if I did cash out. Is there any way to tell?

Randy
Hi Randy,

No sorry, you only find out when you cash out.

If you'd like to make a suggestion for this then please place it in the Suggestions area of the forum. Here's the link >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Jul 10 2018, 12:12 PM

Default Harvesting facilities

When hovering over 3 of my facilities (Dairy shed, Chicken coop & Wool shed) it informs me that they are ready to harvest. In the past, when I harvested the facilities it gave me a message of the amount that was harvested. I no longer get the amounts that were produced. This "Newbie" would appreciate greatly any advice. Thank you in advance.
Old Jul 10 2018, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgf480612 View Post
When hovering over 3 of my facilities (Dairy shed, Chicken coop & Wool shed) it informs me that they are ready to harvest. In the past, when I harvested the facilities it gave me a message of the amount that was harvested. I no longer get the amounts that were produced. This "Newbie" would appreciate greatly any advice. Thank you in advance.
Hi sgf

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

When you click on an animal shed on a farm or you click in "Harvest fowls" button for a shed in the Facility manager you should see the amount of products received from each animal in a floating message.

If you are not seeing that message then try clearing your memcache (link below), a new window will open with a short lists of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open. Then reopen your farms and check again for the message next time you have to harvest your animal sheds.

https://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm/play/?do=clear_memcached

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jul 10 2018, 05:12 PM

MISSING FACILITIES All my circus (I had 5) and 3 Circus factories are no longer in the manager. Several restaurants are missing too. How can I get them back?
Old Jul 10 2018, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRomig View Post
MISSING FACILITIES All my circus (I had 5) and 3 Circus factories are no longer in the manager. Several restaurants are missing too. How can I get them back?
Hi LRomig

Please open your Facility Manager and then click in the Funnel, be sure you have check marks for the options showed up in the following picture. If not, then add the check marks and click in the green tick to save. Check your facility manager again.

If that doesnt solve your problem, then please supply a link to your farms and a list of the missing facilities/services.

The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jul 10 2018, 05:34 PM

Thumbs up Missing facilities are found

Thank you so much. I found the facilities. They are in my manager again. You are awesome!
Old Jul 11 2018, 10:41 AM

Default Ending gifts is a failure

I am a Mac user and use Safari as my primary browser. Several months ago, the send gifts and receive gifts function caused and causes my computer to crash. I posted the problem here on the forum and it was suggested that I use another browser. As a result I started to use Firefox. Today, Firefox is crashing on me when I attempt to work my friends' facilities. I clean my Mac weekly using "Clean My Mac" and check my Mac for viruses with "VirusBarrier". My computer is working fine on other internet games (Farmville). Is this a function of the Adobe problem as posted by the developers in the new update?
Old Jul 11 2018, 10:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpeer@gmail.com View Post
I am a Mac user and use Safari as my primary browser. Several months ago, the send gifts and receive gifts function caused and causes my computer to crash. I posted the problem here on the forum and it was suggested that I use another browser. As a result I started to use Firefox. Today, Firefox is crashing on me when I attempt to work my friends' facilities. I clean my Mac weekly using "Clean My Mac" and check my Mac for viruses with "VirusBarrier". My computer is working fine on other internet games (Farmville). Is this a function of the Adobe problem as posted by the developers in the new update?
Hi ckpeer,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities as this post has nothing to do with gifts.

The problem with the Flash update is slowness, not crashing.

Does it crash when you first load to work the facilities or is it part way through the work that it crashes?

Have you updated Flash? You can find out what version you are using by going to the Firefox options menu and click on Addons. You may need to uninstall and re-install the Flash.

Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2018, 02:44 PM

Default Can't always work neighbors regular facilities when I should be able to

I've had this problem on and off for over a year, but now it's becoming more frequent. I'll do work some of my neighbors facilities, both regular & service ones. The next morning I'll go to my FT wall and I should be able to work them again...in other words, there have been over 10 hrs since I worked the last ones. I should be able to work both service & regular ones, but I can only work the service ones. When I try to do the regular ones, it'll say I've already done them...which I haven't. This only happens with the regular ones. Now that the posts turn pink after doing them, I can see that the service ones are ok to work, but the regular ones are still pink. This shouldn't be. If I can do the service ones of the neighbors I did the night before, I should also be able to do the regular ones. I clean the memcache & my browser's history, cache, etc at least once a day. This problem has become more frequent the past few months and I stress, it's only the regular facilities I have this problem with.
Thanks for any help.
Kat
Old Jul 12 2018, 04:23 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katusha View Post
I've had this problem on and off for over a year, but now it's becoming more frequent. I'll do work some of my neighbors facilities, both regular & service ones. The next morning I'll go to my FT wall and I should be able to work them again...in other words, there have been over 10 hrs since I worked the last ones. I should be able to work both service & regular ones, but I can only work the service ones. When I try to do the regular ones, it'll say I've already done them...which I haven't. This only happens with the regular ones. Now that the posts turn pink after doing them, I can see that the service ones are ok to work, but the regular ones are still pink. This shouldn't be. If I can do the service ones of the neighbors I did the night before, I should also be able to do the regular ones. I clean the memcache & my browser's history, cache, etc at least once a day. This problem has become more frequent the past few months and I stress, it's only the regular facilities I have this problem with.
Thanks for any help.
Kat
Hi Katusha,

After you have finished with playing the game tonight do the following >>

Open your tool box and click on the Show Times clock, Gamewide section, and look for "Rework Facilites" and "Rework Service Facilites. See what times it is showing next to those. Make a note of them. If it it showing something like 8hrs you need to make sure you don't work any facilites for at least that time.

The following day, do not work ANY facilites until you have gone back into the game and checked the Show Times Clock again. What you are looking for is a green check mark next to both "Rework Facilites" and "Rework Service Facilites. If you do not have a green check mark, it will have a time showing. Do not work any facilites until you have that green check mark. Once you have them, you should be fine to work any facility posts.

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cargo for semi trucks, cash out, cashout, cashout doesn't work, facilities, facilities help, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, item check box, loading facilities, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, neighbor posts, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, stocking facilities, unable to post, working facilities, working neighbors posts, working posts