Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 01 2014, 05:14 AM

I thought we received 1 Farm Cash and then 2 for completing 7 quests in 8 days, not counting the first quest? I have not received my 2 Farm Cash.
Old Apr 01 2014, 06:47 AM

My first week has just finished and I have received another FC for 4 quested I completed. This was at 11am, my question is, if I do not collect my quest at the same time next week, ie dont get online until say 4pm, would my following week start from 4pm or would it still be 11am, this is important to know when working the quests out as I am trying to carry them over so I get the 2fc now and again. It would really help to have a running total of quests completed so far, and a timer to say when your deadline is.
Old Apr 01 2014, 07:37 AM

i have completed all FIVE quests in less than a week. i bought 3 facilities with FARM CASH in order to complete them. I dont get any new quests, or farm cash. Any ideas whats wrong ?????
Old Apr 01 2014, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina amadryas View Post
i have completed all FIVE quests in less than a week. i bought 3 facilities with FARM CASH in order to complete them. I dont get any new quests, or farm cash. Any ideas whats wrong ?????
Hi!

You can start a new quest every 20 hours. Hover cursor over the padlock and you will see the time you need to wait to open a new one.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Apr 01 2014, 08:03 AM

I just completed my third quest, the "collect farm cash" button lit up. I clicked it and got a pop up telling me that I had to complete three quests to get FC. The bottom of my screen says I have completed three quests.

Farming since May 19, 2009
Old Apr 01 2014, 08:18 AM

ok, i DIDNT know i could claim both coins AND farm cash. i got my coins for all 5 quests and new ones are unlocked now. i can get 1 farm cash at the moment but how do i know that i still have time to complete 3 more and go for the 2 fc? and if i dont get my 1 fc now will i loose it ?
Old Apr 01 2014, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anstar View Post
I just completed my third quest, the "collect farm cash" button lit up. I clicked it and got a pop up telling me that I had to complete three quests to get FC. The bottom of my screen says I have completed three quests.

Hi!

Is the Collect Farmcash button blue? have you collect your coins for those 3 quests?

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Apr 01 2014, 09:57 AM

yes, i have collected coins for all 5 completed quests. it says that i have completed 5 quests in 7 days. I can get 1 fc but my question is "how do i know if i still have enough time to complete 3 more and go for the 2fc" ?? im not sure if the 7 days have passed since my first quest
Old Apr 01 2014, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina amadryas View Post
yes, i have collected coins for all 5 completed quests. it says that i have completed 5 quests in 7 days. I can get 1 fc but my question is "how do i know if i still have enough time to complete 3 more and go for the 2fc" ?? im not sure if the 7 days have passed since my first quest
Hi Melina!

My previous response was for anstar not for your.

Is this the first time you are going to collect farmcash?

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Apr 01 2014, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
Today I have the Taming Platform Quest. I got the employee life line. I had my own cotton, made my own aluminum ore and have worked a dozen facility posts and also loaded my own 3 metal mills with aluminiun sheets. Yes NOTHING is shown that the sheets are even started.
I've memcached, cleared history, rebooted, several times and still nothing shows that the aluminum sheets are even started.
Suggestions please
That was posted at 5:44 PM yesterday afternoon. I still can not get the aluminum sheets to register. This quest has 6 days remaining, meaning I can't use my Life Line again until this Quest is completed. This morning I have the Spark Plug Quest needing Stainless Steel metal sheet so by this afternoon when my mines have finished their work I'll know if this glitch is just the metal mills issue or just the Aluminum Sheet issue.

Tags
completed quest, employee lifeline, farm cash, farmcash claim, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, quest, quest expires, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quest time remaining, quest time to make item, quest x025, quests, quests completed, regular quests, time limit, time to make an item, trader lifeline, trading