Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 10 2018, 07:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed's farm123 View Post
At the end of yesterday I had 5 completed quests, 2 completing yesterday and one left to complete today. When I signed in today I had 0 completed but I still had the other three. Just informing.
Hi Ed,
I moved your post to the subject thread about quests. Quests are only good for 7 days exactly to the second after the last step is completed to count toward the farm cash collection. So any quests that were completed more than 7 days exactly drop off of the chart.

According to your data you collected for 5 quests. Those are all the quests completed and still valid back to July 3rd after 7:35 AM eastern time. Anything older than that was no longer counted.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2018, 10:36 AM

Question Finished 8 Quests in 7 days but didn't get $2.00 FC

I hope this is the place to post this- did not see a place other than this.

Yesterday I completed my 8th quest in the 7 days allotted. I claimed my cash but did not see the post on my home page, and the amount of FC remained the same.

How can I get the $2 I am owed? Thanks so much for your help. Every "dollar" counts these days.

Best,

Jo

"One must love a cat on its own terms."- Paul Gray
Old Jul 12 2018, 11:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoSinger View Post
I hope this is the place to post this- did not see a place other than this.

Yesterday I completed my 8th quest in the 7 days allotted. I claimed my cash but did not see the post on my home page, and the amount of FC remained the same.

How can I get the $2 I am owed? Thanks so much for your help. Every "dollar" counts these days.

Best,

Jo
Hi Jo,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support section subject thread about quests. When you have a problem or a question then you need to post it in the Help & Support, not in feedback.
According to your data you last collected on July 5th at 6:57 AM. That means you would not be able to collect until today after 06:57 AM. So if you tried to collect before today then it wouldn't have worked. You will need to try again to collect.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2018, 02:30 PM

Default Completing 8 quests in 7 days NO FC awarded

Hi again, According to the information in my quest box yesterday morning, I had 8 quests completed. I went to cash in and got the message that I had 20 minutes to go before I could collect the cash. I waited 20 minutes and got the message that I did get the $2 FC but I never received it. Today, I followed your instructions to get try to get the cash and got $1 FC. AND the quest that I completed today which was a new game I got no coins or credit for the one game in the NEW game I just started today. I DID get the confirmation that I was due $2 FC but needed to wait 20 minutes which I did. and got nothing when I claimed the cash even though I was offered it. I am totally confused now. I asked for the cash on July 11. That was the end of the week that I was playing the Quest game, not the week prior to that one.

I also did not get credit in my Thursday box for completing the quest I just completed today, July 12. Thanks so much,

Jo

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 12 2018 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Removed unrelated quotes.
Old Jul 12 2018, 03:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi again, According to the information in my quest box yesterday morning, I had 8 quests completed. I went to cash in and got the message that I had 20 minutes to go before I could collect the cash. I waited 20 minutes and got the message that I did get the $2 FC but I never received it. Today, I followed your instructions to get try to get the cash and got $1 FC. AND the quest that I completed today which was a new game I got no coins or credit for the one game in the NEW game I just started today. I DID get the confirmation that I was due $2 FC but needed to wait 20 minutes which I did. and got nothing when I claimed the cash even though I was offered it. I am totally confused now. I asked for the cash on July 11. That was the end of the week that I was playing the Quest game, not the week prior to that one.

I also did not get credit in my Thursday box for completing the quest I just completed today, July 12. Thanks so much,

Jo
Hi Jo,
Did you not collect the coins for the one today until after collecting your FC? If that is what you did then the 1 for today would not count as well as by the time you collected the FC the one from July 5th would have dropped off as it expired at 10:36 this morning.
Old Jul 12 2018, 05:48 PM

Default FT cash issue con't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Jo,
Did you not collect the coins for the one today until after collecting your FC? If that is what you did then the 1 for today would not count as well as by the time you collected the FC the one from July 5th would have dropped off as it expired at 10:36 this morning.
I tried to get the history and dates of the quest that I finished yesterday on July 11 which I started on July 5 the 7th day of the quest. There were 8 quests showing so I tried to collect the cash but got a message I had to wait 20 minutes. I waited 20 minutes and clicked on collect Cash. Got a box that looked like it would give me the reward and clicked to collect but did NOT see anything on my timeline NOR was the amount of cash I had on hand changed by 2$. So today, following instructions I had finished a quest STARTED today, July 12. I hit collect FC and got $1 even though I only had one quest completed, and did not get credit for completing that quest in the quest box.

I never got the $2 I got $1 today for one quest. I am totally baffled. Maybe I can get $1FC to make up for what I never got although I finished 8- saw 8 in the box, clicked on collect cash box but nothing given to me- not even coins. thanks.

Old Jul 12 2018, 07:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I tried to get the history and dates of the quest that I finished yesterday on July 11 which I started on July 5 the 7th day of the quest. There were 8 quests showing so I tried to collect the cash but got a message I had to wait 20 minutes. I waited 20 minutes and clicked on collect Cash. Got a box that looked like it would give me the reward and clicked to collect but did NOT see anything on my timeline NOR was the amount of cash I had on hand changed by 2$. So today, following instructions I had finished a quest STARTED today, July 12. I hit collect FC and got $1 even though I only had one quest completed, and did not get credit for completing that quest in the quest box.

I never got the $2 I got $1 today for one quest. I am totally baffled. Maybe I can get $1FC to make up for what I never got although I finished 8- saw 8 in the box, clicked on collect cash box but nothing given to me- not even coins. thanks.
Hi Jo,
Was the Collect farm cash button Blue or black when you clicked it last night after the 20 minutes? If it was black then you were not collecting the FC when you clicked on it.

Let me see if I can explain this in the order of the quests. Please note that all times listed are eastern time as that is the times the servers use for recording data. You collected your 1 FC last week on the 5th of July at 6:57 AM. As the week for quest collection is exactly 7 days then the earliest you could have collected wes the 12th of July (today) at 6:57 AM. That is why you could not have collected last night even though you had 8 quests completed.

You finished 1 quest on the 5th of July at 10:36 AM then 7 more quests as follows 1 on the 7th, 3 on the 8th, 1 on the 9th and 2 on the 11th. Quests for the collection of the FC are only good for 7 days exactly to the second to be on the chart for FC collection. Onthe 12th of July (today) you completed another quest at 12:31 PM, but it appears you didn't collect the coins on it until after you collected your FC at 14:16 (2:16 PM), so that quest didn't add to the total number of quests because it wasn't added to the chart by collecting the coins. You could have had 2 FC had you clicked on the Blue button before 10:36 AM this morning or had collected the coins for the one you completed today before pressing the Blue button.
I am sorry, but because of the way you did this then you only got 1 FC and that is the correct amount for how you collected.
Old Jul 14 2018, 10:21 AM

Default Winery

Hello,
For the past week or so, when starting a batch of what is required in the winery for a quest, the winery shows 6 hours until next batch is read, but the quest shows 15, 16 even 20 hours. Is this a glitch?
I have screen shots of what I am describing.

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0430.jpg (90.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0429.jpg (85.8 KB, 2 views)
Old Jul 14 2018, 10:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarpFish View Post
Hello,
For the past week or so, when starting a batch of what is required in the winery for a quest, the winery shows 6 hours until next batch is read, but the quest shows 15, 16 even 20 hours. Is this a glitch?
I have screen shots of what I am describing.

Thanks!
Hi CarpFish,
I moved your post to the subject thread about quests.

The wine you need for your quest requires several batchs of the red wine to make the red wine aged 3 years. It takes 6 hours for each batch, so this is why it is showing the longer times. The only way to shorten the time is to start batches in multiple wineries if you own them.
Old Jul 15 2018, 07:49 AM

Default Re: Winery

Thanks for the explanation!

Tags
completed quest, employee lifeline, farm cash, farmcash claim, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, quest, quest expires, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quest time remaining, quest time to make item, quest x025, quests, quests completed, regular quests, time limit, time to make an item, trader lifeline, trading