Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 12 2018, 07:00 AM

I just harvested 2 rows of pumpkins for a neighbour and they did not show in her storage, I know others are loosing crops too
Old Jul 12 2018, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgable View Post
I have had several friends complaining that they are not getting the full amount of harvests from crops. Just tried this myself on fertilized crops. The 1st 10 I harvested only got credited 7, the next 10 I did get 10, the following 10 again I only got 7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Canning View Post
I just harvested 2 rows of pumpkins for a neighbour and they did not show in her storage, I know others are loosing crops too
Hi lgable and Susan Canning

Susan I moved your post to the thread about Plowing, Seeding or Harvesting.

Thanks for your reports, we will look into this.

Could you give us some more information please?

- Farms were layerded or single plowed?
- Did you reload the game after harvesting to uptade the information in your storage?
- Were you using the single tool to harvest or a bigger tool?
_ Did you check information in Show farm stats and stored amount to see if the total amounts matched after harvesting?

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jul 12 2018, 11:55 AM

I checked storage before and after harvesting. It was on a 3x layered farm and I used single tool to harvest just 10 plots to check out the problem reported by friends. Farm was reloaded several times to check the figures
Old Jul 12 2018, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgable View Post
I checked storage before and after harvesting. It was on a 3x layered farm and I used single tool to harvest just 10 plots to check out the problem reported by friends. Farm was reloaded several times to check the figures
Hi lgable

We have tested crops following your instructions and were not able to duplicate what you got.

If you wish you can report your problem to Support to let them check into this. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Jul 12 2018, 01:22 PM

The farm was a mixture of 1 x and 2 x
I did reload
Tools were 3 x
I only checked amount in storage
Old Jul 12 2018, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Canning View Post
The farm was a mixture of 1 x and 2 x
I did reload
Tools were 3 x
I only checked amount in storage
Hi Susan

Were you working as Super Neighbor? if so, if you click in storage you see your own storage not your neighbor's.

Did you aske your neighbor if the crops were added to their storage?

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Jul 13 2018, 10:45 PM

I just finished harvesting 28 farms that range in size from 42x42 to 12x12, my harvest counter said I need 899 more to go up another level. My counter still says I need 899, its been like that for 4 days now, It doesn't move at all when Im harvesting or planting. Can you tell me why? What is happening? It doesn't move no matter whose farms I'm harvesting mine, super neighbors etc. Please help me. thank u
Old Jul 13 2018, 11:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcaLinda View Post
I just finished harvesting 28 farms that range in size from 42x42 to 12x12, my harvest counter said I need 899 more to go up another level. My counter still says I need 899, its been like that for 4 days now, It doesn't move at all when Im harvesting or planting. Can you tell me why? What is happening? It doesn't move no matter whose farms I'm harvesting mine, super neighbors etc. Please help me. thank u
Hi OrcaLinda,
I checked your data and according to the amount of XP you have you need 6,298 more XP to get to the next level. I am not sure where you are seeing 899 as the amount you need.

You do not get XP for harvesting.

If this is not for your the farm set linked here then please provide a link to the farms you are asking about.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 15 2018, 08:01 PM

Smile crop idea

1.) Now it would be nice if we can plant the same crops in all the farm without having to click the tool bar and selecting the same crop for each farm, i leave some plowed fields undone so i can go the next farm with the crops still selected, it easier and quicker

2.) maybe you can put a select all when we sell stuff, instead of having to click the blue box for each item

some ideas, thank you
Old Jul 15 2018, 08:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmlbluedove View Post
1.) Now it would be nice if we can plant the same crops in all the farm without having to click the tool bar and selecting the same crop for each farm, i leave some plowed fields undone so i can go the next farm with the crops still selected, it easier and quicker

2.) maybe you can put a select all when we sell stuff, instead of having to click the blue box for each item

some ideas, thank you
Hi tmlbluedove,
I moved your post to the subject thread about crops. If you want to make suggestions please post them in the Suggestion section where we have the suggestions organized by subject for the developers to see and not in the Help & Support section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
For your #2 you have a Sell All button when you are in the market.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 15 2018 at 08:12 PM.

Tags
crop, crops, harvesting, issue with harvesting, layers, plowing, seeding, too many layers