Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 10 2018, 12:34 PM

All taken of Ty for you advise and help.
Old Jul 11 2018, 11:24 AM

Somehow when refueling, the gifted Fuel doesn't get used. Only the gifted fuel that is still in the gift box. Not sure, if that issue is known and worked on.

Love the game and all the improvements that are done over the years.
Old Jul 11 2018, 11:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVinhage View Post
Somehow when refueling, the gifted Fuel doesn't get used. Only the gifted fuel that is still in the gift box. Not sure, if that issue is known and worked on.

Love the game and all the improvements that are done over the years.
Hi MVinhage,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about fuel as this has nothing to do with the current release.
Any gift fuel you have moved to your storage is counted under the "from refinery" count rather than the "from gifts". So it does get used, just doesn't show as gifts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2018, 11:41 AM

Default There are issues with the fertilizer

My super neighbor is having issues fertilizing his farm when you click on all farms it does nothing. i tried fertilizing for him and it does nothing either
Old Jul 12 2018, 12:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patience My Dear View Post
My super neighbor is having issues fertilizing his farm when you click on all farms it does nothing. i tried fertilizing for him and it does nothing either
Hi Patience,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about tools as this has nothing to do with the current release.
Please ask your neighbor to post in here about this as we can't help through a third party.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
fuel, fuel disappearing, fuel problems, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, lookout, marked, mobile, mobile tower lookout, multiplanter, pump, refuel, tool, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working, tower, transplanter