Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 30 2018, 04:22 PM

I'm having trouble moving items from my storage to my farm, what can i do?
Old May 30 2018, 04:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_tom59 View Post
I'm having trouble moving items from my storage to my farm, what can i do?
Hi big_tom,
What are you trying to move to the farm?

When you move something from your storage to your farm you need to have all on the farm showing and then find an area larger that the item to be able to set it down.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2018, 10:24 AM

Question Squid harvest not showing in storage

I have 54 Large sea coast. I use my extent harvest tool on them. My stored amount of squid is rapidly decreasing instead of increasing. I have checked the facilities that use squid and they are not the cause for the rapid depletion of squid. Can you confirm that I am not being credited the correct amount of squid ans fix the error
Old Jul 12 2018, 11:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Alison Brown View Post
I have 54 Large sea coast. I use my extent harvest tool on them. My stored amount of squid is rapidly decreasing instead of increasing. I have checked the facilities that use squid and they are not the cause for the rapid depletion of squid. Can you confirm that I am not being credited the correct amount of squid ans fix the error
Hi Dawn,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items from storage.
I have looked at your data and it appears you are reaching the maximum amount for your storage.

There are two limits on storage. The first is for individual items and is set at 100 million and when you reach that then any of that item over the 100 million will be dropped off.

The second is the maximum total for all in the storage. We can't tell you what that limit is because it depends on what you have in your storage and many variables to determine that amount. When you reach it then 1 of 2 things can happen. Either you will lose all of one or more items and the second is that something you have harvested will not get to your storage.

I checked your data and it appears you have reached the maximum of your total storage. I also see from your data that you have not sold your non-ingredients any time lately. This leaves all those items in your storage that you have no further use for. So what I suggest is you go to the market and set the filter to "Non-ingredients (for me)" then change the blue button to "Sell All" and click it. That will only sell all the non-ingredients that have no more use except to make you coins.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 05 2018, 12:42 AM

How can things just disappear? my yoga block stock shows zero, knowing had scads of it on hand?
Old Aug 05 2018, 09:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl312 View Post
How can things just disappear? my yoga block stock shows zero, knowing had scads of it on hand?
Hi Shirl,
I moved your post to the subject thread about things missing from your storage.
This can happen when you reach the maximum total for your storage. When that happens one of two things can happen. Either something will go missing in your storage or a crop you have just harvested will not be stored.
I checked and you have not sold your non-ingredients in at least 2 months, so your storage is filling up with items you have no further use for.
You need to go to the market, set the filter to Non-ingredients (for me), change the blue button at the top to Sell All and click on it.
Old Aug 07 2018, 11:20 AM

Default super neighbors crops keep disappearing

i have a Super neighbor whose crops i plant and harvest on 27 of her 34 farms which for the past 4 days keep disappearing from her storage, she only fills her facilities once a day on the weekends, very rarely during the week .. Sunday evening i harvested 27 farms of acorn squash giving over 90,000 boxes in her storage when i was done .. i just went to plant a new crop and all but 56 boxes of her acorn squash is again missing .. i say again because i harvested this crop on friday and when i went to her farm on sunday to harvest another crop .. all her 4-6 day harvest time crops were all saying 0 harvests in storage and she had plenty of each, 50,000+ boxes, in storage on friday .. i know there is nothing that can be done to restore missing crops but just wondering if this was a FT or FB issue

Don't Breed or Buy While Thousands Of Shelter Pets Die!

Sad Statistics : Less then 10% of all lost/missing cats ever find their way back home, only 15-20% of lost /missing dogs find their way back home and only because they were micro-chipped. collars and tags can fall off, break or be removed, don't take a chance that your 4 legged family member will end up a sad statistic.
Old Aug 07 2018, 11:31 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
i have a Super neighbor whose crops i plant and harvest on 27 of her 34 farms which for the past 4 days keep disappearing from her storage, she only fills her facilities once a day on the weekends, very rarely during the week .. Sunday evening i harvested 27 farms of acorn squash giving over 90,000 boxes in her storage when i was done .. i just went to plant a new crop and all but 56 boxes of her acorn squash is again missing .. i say again because i harvested this crop on friday and when i went to her farm on sunday to harvest another crop .. all her 4-6 day harvest time crops were all saying 0 harvests in storage and she had plenty of each, 50,000+ boxes, in storage on friday .. i know there is nothing that can be done to restore missing crops but just wondering if this was a FT or FB issue
Hi Storm,
Your neighbor will have to come to the forums and post about this as we can't work through a 3rd party to be able to check on this.
Old Aug 07 2018, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Storm,
Your neighbor will have to come to the forums and post about this as we can't work through a 3rd party to be able to check on this.
ok Taz i let her know and gave her instructions on how to get her farm link as well as a link to this thread so she can post in the proper location

Don't Breed or Buy While Thousands Of Shelter Pets Die!

Sad Statistics : Less then 10% of all lost/missing cats ever find their way back home, only 15-20% of lost /missing dogs find their way back home and only because they were micro-chipped. collars and tags can fall off, break or be removed, don't take a chance that your 4 legged family member will end up a sad statistic.
Old Aug 07 2018, 02:03 PM

Default Official Top Post Tread Problems with crops and products disappearing from storage

My super neighbor harvested some crops for me all were 4,5 and 6 days and when harvested showed up as zero in storage ???? Please help. This is my farm.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6591&farm_ix=0

Tags
crops, missing crops, missing flowers, missing products, missing trees, stored crops