Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 05 2018, 01:14 AM

Default Neighborhood Quests

FarmTown is not recognizing that I have a Red Windmill on my Farm 5. How can I remedy this?
Old Jul 05 2018, 01:20 AM

Problem Solved. I bought another one, placed it on a different farm and then the one on Farm 5 showed up.
Old Jul 05 2018, 06:54 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberal Annie View Post
FarmTown is not recognizing that I have a Red Windmill on my Farm 5. How can I remedy this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberal Annie View Post
Problem Solved. I bought another one, placed it on a different farm and then the one on Farm 5 showed up.
Hi Liberal Annie,

I have moved your post to the NCC thread.

Glad you got it sorted, thank you for coming back to let us know. This can happen when you move a facility from storage to the farm after the contest has started, in which case we need to take a look for you. If you didn't want another windmill, please do not store/remove it until the contest is over or you will abandon the contest.
Old Jul 06 2018, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Liberal Annie,

I have moved your post to the NCC thread.

Glad you got it sorted, thank you for coming back to let us know. This can happen when you move a facility from storage to the farm after the contest has started, in which case we need to take a look for you. If you didn't want another windmill, please do not store/remove it until the contest is over or you will abandon the contest.
I had the exact same problem with the red windmills. I bought one - made certain NO OTHER WINDMILLS were on that farm. It shows up in facility manager but not in the contest anywhere nor on the NCC filter. So I purchased a 2nd one and placed it on a farm with NO OTHER WINDMILLS and it shows up in facility manager but not i n the contest nor in the NCC filter in facility manager. I tried what was suggested and nothing but I'm curious - will I still get credit for working those two facilities? because if not, I'm dumping them. I had gotten rid of all my red windmills a while back.

And Tiger? isn't this the NCC Thread in Help & Support?
Old Jul 06 2018, 06:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sestree View Post
I had the exact same problem with the red windmills. I bought one - made certain NO OTHER WINDMILLS were on that farm. It shows up in facility manager but not in the contest anywhere nor on the NCC filter. So I purchased a 2nd one and placed it on a farm with NO OTHER WINDMILLS and it shows up in facility manager but not i n the contest nor in the NCC filter in facility manager. I tried what was suggested and nothing but I'm curious - will I still get credit for working those two facilities? because if not, I'm dumping them. I had gotten rid of all my red windmills a while back.

And Tiger? isn't this the NCC Thread in Help & Support?
Hi Sestree,
As Tiger said you have 4 FC facilities in the contest and 4 of the mobile catering trailer, so the red windmills are not counted in the NCC as the mobile catering trailers filled the 4 coin spots. You will not get credit for any work from the red windmills as they can't be added to the contest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 06 2018, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sestree,
As Tiger said you have 4 FC facilities in the contest and 4 of the mobile catering trailer, so the red windmills are not counted in the NCC as the mobile catering trailers filled the 4 coin spots. You will not get credit for any work from the red windmills as they can't be added to the contest.
OH ok I get it. If I were to say add 2 more FC facilities, then the windmills might count. Got it. DUH @ me --- now I get it - since I already had the 4 coins before I added the windmills ........ makes sense now. I'll just unselect and let those run out then sell them or something. Oh and HI TAZ ! Thought you were on vacation or something ......
Old Jul 11 2018, 08:08 PM

Default Facility Chains

The Red Windmill is one of the past week's chains. I have 3 Red Windmills on my farms, yet the Chain only registers 1.
Old Jul 11 2018, 08:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluJean View Post
The Red Windmill is one of the past week's chains. I have 3 Red Windmills on my farms, yet the Chain only registers 1.
Hi BluJean,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the Neighborhood Chains Contest.
I have looked at your data and you only have 1 of the farm cash facilities for the contest. So you can only have up to 2 of the coin facilities in the contest. You have 1 red windmill and 1 mobile catering trailer for a total of 2 coin facilities.

You can find more information on this in the Game Guide chapter about the contest:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621846
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2018, 07:48 AM

Someone changed my neighborhood
Old Jul 12 2018, 08:45 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
Someone changed my neighborhood
Hi littlesallysanctus,

A new contest has started. Only your neighbours that are taking part will be showing in there. Some may not have entered yet and some may have entered this week that did not participate last week.

Tags
add faciities in contest, add owned facilities, boosting trains, contest, exp pts, facilities in contest, help and support, ncc, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest, neighborhood contest., neighborhood contests, posting faci;ities, working the contest