Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 11 2018, 06:38 AM

on the friends page on the bottom is a future neighbor to where you ask them to be friends. there is no button to remove these because i have a statement that I have all the friends I get. how do I remove them from this page
Old Jul 11 2018, 07:16 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkette68104 View Post
on the friends page on the bottom is a future neighbor to where you ask them to be friends. there is no button to remove these because i have a statement that I have all the friends I get. how do I remove them from this page
Hi dorkette68104,

You can't remove anyone in the list with a white background. They are all friends that have the game. You would have to remove them as friends for them not to show up or they would need to delete the app.

If you are seeing a message that your neighbour list is full, you can not add more neighbours as you are at your limit. If you wanted to change your neighbours you would have to remove some neighbours first before you sent out new requests.

The list at the very bottom of the my neighbours tab is just for inviting friends to play the game.
Old Jul 11 2018, 01:33 PM

Default Disable super neighbour farming

The 'disable super neighbour farming' selection isn't working too well. I have two farms that I use this on and each time I select that option and leave FT the selection of that option has gone. So I'll just use the 'set this as a quest farm' which works better
Old Jul 11 2018, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
The 'disable super neighbour farming' selection isn't working too well. I have two farms that I use this on and each time I select that option and leave FT the selection of that option has gone. So I'll just use the 'set this as a quest farm' which works better
Hi Vivienne

We moved your post to the thread about Neighbors.

We tested this but the check marks were not removed when we loaded the game again.

Please try memcache (link below). A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was open during the clearing. Then reopen your farms.

https://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm/play/?do=clear_memcached

Then go to those farms and add the check marks again, click on the green tick and in the save icon.

If you continue having problems, please report here again. Thanks

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jul 14 2018, 09:58 PM

I can not buy the default grass as a Super Neighbor. I can do everything else - just not buy the default grass. I get booted from the farm every time. I have tried different browsers and cleared the memcached.
Old Jul 14 2018, 10:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sod farmer View Post
I can not buy the default grass as a Super Neighbor. I can do everything else - just not buy the default grass. I get booted from the farm every time. I have tried different browsers and cleared the memcached.
Hi Sod Farmer,
We will have to test this tomorrow as I don't have designing rights for any of the ones I am super neighbor for at this time. It may be that you can't buy the ground cover as a super neighbor even if you have the rights to buy and sell for your neighbor.

EDIT: I did find I have the rights on one of my neighbors, however I was not able to buy any ground cover. I got the same thing as you that it started processing, but then got disconnected from server. According to Game Guide you are supposed to be able to buy them. I have sent a message to the developers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 14 2018 at 10:47 PM.
Old Jul 16 2018, 05:25 PM

Default Tools disappearing

I was working a neighbor's farms when the tools disappeared. This is the second time this has happened. It's just on Yasmine Seropian's farms. Other neighbors are still showing tools for me.

Is there anything I can do....or anything Yasmine needs to do. She has not changed Super Neighbor.

Thanks so much.
Old Jul 16 2018, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annroger View Post
I was working a neighbor's farms when the tools disappeared. This is the second time this has happened. It's just on Yasmine Seropian's farms. Other neighbors are still showing tools for me.

Is there anything I can do....or anything Yasmine needs to do. She has not changed Super Neighbor.

Thanks so much.
Hi annroger

I moved your post to the thread for Neighbors and SuperNeighbors

Are you and Yasmine Superneighbors? If so, do you see a red dot in your picture in the neighbors bar below the game screen when you visit her?

Are her tools in her storage? How many superneighbors does she have?

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jul 20 2018, 08:14 PM

How many neighbors can we have?
Old Jul 20 2018, 08:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavanah View Post
How many neighbors can we have?
Hi Lavanah,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about neighbors. The Help & Support section is where you need to ask yoour questions.

The neighbors limit is based on how many digits the database can hold, it varies because not everyones ID is the same length. ID's are normally 8 to 16 characters in length, so it can vary from 80 to 110, depending on the ID's of your neighbors. At the present time, it is a limitation of the game, and can't be increased.

When you reach your limit of neighbors, you will receive a warning that you have reached your limit, when this happens, you will need to remove some neighbors before you can add more.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
add neighbor, add new neighbors, dots, equipment needed, helping neighbours, invite, neighbor, neighbor invites, neighbor limits, neighbors, not enough neighbors, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors questions