Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 19 2018, 12:32 PM

Default Show Farm Stats

Don't know if this is just me or universal but my "Show Farm Stats" does not update with work done harvesting, chopping, fishing, etc. even if I close it and go do some work and come back to it. The ONLY way to update it is to hit "Play" to reload the game.

Shouldn't this update better?
Old Jun 19 2018, 12:55 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Don't know if this is just me or universal but my "Show Farm Stats" does not update with work done harvesting, chopping, fishing, etc. even if I close it and go do some work and come back to it. The ONLY way to update it is to hit "Play" to reload the game.

Shouldn't this update better?
Hi JohnAlbertini,

The Farm Stat does not update immediately. There is a 10 minute delay, because if it updated immediately then everyone would be complaining the game is slow. So instead there is a delay for updating somethings to prevent the slowness as much as possible. The only way to force a reload is to reload the game.
Old Jun 23 2018, 12:43 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have been having display issues lately which have to do with hiding things and adding things to storage. Specifically, if I have, say, a set of paths that I want to add to storage, but trees or a building are blocking them, I will hide all trees, or hide the building, but then when I click on the "add to storage" tool, the paths that I'm trying to add to storage will all of a sudden also disappear. I've managed to work around the problem, but am just reporting it here so you have a record of it.
Link below not mine.)

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Jun 23 2018, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
I have been having display issues lately which have to do with hiding things and adding things to storage. Specifically, if I have, say, a set of paths that I want to add to storage, but trees or a building are blocking them, I will hide all trees, or hide the building, but then when I click on the "add to storage" tool, the paths that I'm trying to add to storage will all of a sudden also disappear. I've managed to work around the problem, but am just reporting it here so you have a record of it.
Hi earlgray,

I have just tried this and had no problems with paths disappearing. Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Please also clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload. After doing this the first time your farms are loaded, they will load slightly slower as all the graphics need to be loaded from a fresh start.

See if that clears it up for you and also the issue you were having with the ingredient planner.
Old Jul 10 2018, 10:57 PM
Account Not Linked

the game tends to hog computers'memory (especially working on big and layered farm) eg. i starts #1 farm ,memory stands at 250k .... as i move along to say #3 memory usage reached 500k(sometimes more) ....
Old Jul 10 2018, 11:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kneous View Post
the game tends to hog computers'memory (especially working on big and layered farm) eg. i starts #1 farm ,memory stands at 250k .... as i move along to say #3 memory usage reached 500k(sometimes more) ....
Hi Kneous,
I moved this post to the Help & Support subject thread about display issues as this is not a suggestion.
The amount of memory will increase as you move from farm to farm because you are adding more graphics for each farm to the memory. The more you have on your farms the more memory it will take to play. The amounts of memory are not large compared to today's computers that have multiple GBs of memory. There is nothing that the developers can do to reduce the amount of memory needed for the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 19 2018 at 11:25 PM.
Old Jul 11 2018, 02:57 AM

Default farm stats shows trees ready

on my farm stats button it shows red maple ready to harvest but when I go there they are not ready
Old Jul 11 2018, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitedoveh View Post
on my farm stats button it shows red maple ready to harvest but when I go there they are not ready
Hi whitedoveh,

I have moved your post to the correct thread for you issue. Please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and check you farm stats again. See if that has corrected it for you.
Old Jul 15 2018, 12:23 PM

I hope this is the right thread.

Not sure if my issue is a strange one or one that has been reported before.

Anyways I have been adding lakes to my farms. So I do as far as I can on one farm and all lakes have their spot in nice rows ( see farm 19 for example). I will leave the farm or log out of FT altogether and when I come back I see lakes that are either out of place or somehow new ones shows up. If I check my lakes to see if one slipped out of place, sometimes I find a "hole" and assume it somehow developed legs and walked. But sometimes I check and all my lakes are where they should be and these are extra lakes. Am I imagining this or has this happened to others. It is not a real problem, just annoying.
Old Jul 15 2018, 12:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
I hope this is the right thread.

Not sure if my issue is a strange one or one that has been reported before.

Anyways I have been adding lakes to my farms. So I do as far as I can on one farm and all lakes have their spot in nice rows ( see farm 19 for example). I will leave the farm or log out of FT altogether and when I come back I see lakes that are either out of place or somehow new ones shows up. If I check my lakes to see if one slipped out of place, sometimes I find a "hole" and assume it somehow developed legs and walked. But sometimes I check and all my lakes are where they should be and these are extra lakes. Am I imagining this or has this happened to others. It is not a real problem, just annoying.
Hi Wingman,
I haven't heard of this with lakes though it is possible as you can buy multiples of the coin ones without having to go back to the store. It is like the animals you buy from the store in that you can get more than you need when you are clicking fast to obtain them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
archived farm, chrome extension, coloured dots, display, display issues, empty market, expand screen, eye, farm name change, farm order, farm stats, ft chrome extension, grid colours, magnify, mousewheel, move farm, music, quest farms, screen size, sound