Go Back   Farm Town > Social Forums > Farm Town Social

Old Apr 06 2018, 07:45 AM

Default Farm Cash....

Farm Cash is so hard to earn and each time I've saved enough I deliberate over what to buy with it!

So I'm wondering....

What's the most useful thing you have bought with Farm Cash, and why?

What's the least useful thing you have bought with Farm Cash, and why?

And, what's your top tip for earning maximum Farm Cash (without spending actual real life money!)?

My answers are:

Useful - stables, oil factory, cinnamon factory and oil refinery as I couldn't move on without them.

Least useful - probably the heavier animals as you can build up your flock/herd through exchanging gifts from friends

Top tip - keeping on top of quests and getting as many completed as possible - the Co-operative Quests forum threads is really useful for this!

Happy Farming!!
Old Apr 19 2018, 04:32 PM

My understanding of quests is that with regular, not co-op quests the quests will only be for facilities you actually possess----NOT TRUE!!!! Don't be fooled! Be careful and be sure you actually have the facility before spending your coins to buy the products needed not only for co-op quests but also individual quests. The individual quests draw you in with the idea you will have the facility and POOF, not true. As for useful, 1/2 time watering and sugar refinery were two items I am happy I bought early on and the fish farming facility has helped with bait that can take time getting from friends/neighbors or free farm town gifts.
Old Apr 19 2018, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaLee View Post
My understanding of quests is that with regular, not co-op quests the quests will only be for facilities you actually possess----NOT TRUE!!!! Don't be fooled! Be careful and be sure you actually have the facility before spending your coins to buy the products needed not only for co-op quests but also individual quests. The individual quests draw you in with the idea you will have the facility and POOF, not true. As for useful, 1/2 time watering and sugar refinery were two items I am happy I bought early on and the fish farming facility has helped with bait that can take time getting from friends/neighbors or free farm town gifts.
Hi LizaLee

The quests, regular and cooperative, are randomly assigned, the game doesnt "look" to see which facilities you own.

If you want to know if you have the facilities or not before starting the quest steps, just click on the facility and a new window will open. In the upper right corner your will see that facility and if you hover your mouse on it, you will see if you own it.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009