Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Jan 07 2011, 08:57 PM

Default Other uses/improvements for existing items on the farm

Hello Everyone, the Developers would like to thank everyone for the suggestions in the past , they have made a note of all the current requests and have asked us to reset all the top posts and start afresh. All previous requests have been archived.

Please continue to post NEW suggestions.

In another effort to streamline these threads and to make all members feel comfortable with posting suggestions, comments or replying to suggestions is not allowed and will be removed.

Please use this thread to suggest new ideas or improvements for existing items for the farm. For example the rivers and waterways never used to be able to be fished.
Old Mar 05 2018, 12:24 PM

please make it so when a farm is marked private or quest, that the purple mobile sprinkler does not irrigate quest farms. i love my sn's... but ive had to wait to replant my quest farm, or had to let some of the crops waste and then replant, because it accidentally gets watered when everything else does. thanks for all u devs do, i love this game!!
Old Mar 06 2018, 12:16 PM

Please gives us something to ease the load of working facilities. I have neighbors who have 100-200 facilities per farm. It takes a half hour to work all their facilities one click at a time. Then it takes another half hour to refer all their service facilities. If I have ten requests on my request wall that is ten hours work. Who among us has that kind of time to work facilities? I don't have trains but I am told by those who do that they no longer reduce the work time by much. When the trains first came out we didn't have near the number a facilities we have now. Why couldn't we use the turbo tools that we that we already have to work own facilities in one click to work neighbor's facilities the same way?
Old Mar 06 2018, 12:47 PM

Please add the option to have 5 columns in the farms selector.
I imagine some folks would rather have 4, but 5 would help me immensely. If someone came to my farm, they would need to see 5 columns due to appreciate my layout and design.
Old Mar 11 2018, 03:08 PM

we need more output for yeast, kevlar, leather and clay blocks please
Old Mar 11 2018, 04:55 PM

They keep increasing properties coin amounts, along with FC item prices .
It hard for people on low Income to enjoy the game without spending money they don"t have........Not fair. I been on ft for about 2 yrs . I'm a level 925.
It is getting harder and harder for low Income People to play this great game.

I would really like to see something done about this problem Ty.
Old Mar 12 2018, 07:25 PM

Default RE Farm Stats

I would appreciate a Refresh button for farms stats. I use the Farm Stats a lot and find that many times it does not refresh as quickly as I need, so I have to reload Farmtown. I imagine refreshing more often automatically might slow the game, but if it refreshed when I pressed a button it would be so nice!
Thank you for your consideration of this idea
Old Mar 19 2018, 01:04 PM
Account Not Linked

For the life of me, I can't figure out where I should post this. Can you please increase the output of fresh water bait? I have 5 fish farming plants, but I keep running out of bait. Saltwater bait, I have nearly 2 million, but fresh water bait is not only used in facilities, it's open to worker use as well as my own fishing. It's also not available on the trains or the ships. Course, neither is the salt water bait. Need something done. Doubling what the plant produces would help. Thanks in advance.
Old Mar 19 2018, 02:12 PM

With all the new ways to earn coins (ships, chains, etc), we really don't need a coin crop any more. It would be nice if Brussels Sprouts were used in a facility and if there were more uses for some crops that are only used for one item
Old Mar 20 2018, 07:28 AM

24 hrs warning for when the game will be down for a prolonged period of time would be much appreciated .. and have that notice appear above the farms like you do when the months new releases are available .....