Closed Thread

Old Jun 07 2018, 06:59 PM

I just bought the beach bar!!!
Old Jun 07 2018, 07:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul just added:

Post-Release Info - June 7th, 7:50PM

- Released the Beach Bar.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 07 2018, 08:10 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

thank you, both my Beach Bars are now at 100% production,
Old Jun 07 2018, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Queen of Clutter,
When they post the release they expect to release those later items when they say they expect them. However, they can't anticipate any problems that may come up that have to be fixed first nor can they do anything about real life problems that come up and delay the development of those items.

Farm Town has never had a "sale" of Farm Cash at anytime we know of. You may be thinking of that other farm game.
I will go through my paperwork and post when I find it. NOT the other Farm Game -- there was a sale -- can't remember the particulars but I know I bought extra when it was on sale. This gives me incentive to clean out old paperwork.
Old Jun 07 2018, 08:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
I will go through my paperwork and post when I find it. NOT the other Farm Game -- there was a sale -- can't remember the particulars but I know I bought extra when it was on sale. This gives me incentive to clean out old paperwork.
Hi Queen of Clutter,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize the suggestions by subject for the developers to see.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 08 2018, 07:24 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
Although technically not a sale on Farm Cash, Kroger's has offered coupons on the purchase of Facebook gift cards which you can then use to buy Farm Cash
Old Jun 08 2018, 11:51 AM

so i bought the beach bar, just have to say it is SUPER CUTE!!!loving it!! thanks devs for adding it finaly, and thanks mods for putting u with all of us impatient people!! <3
Old Jun 09 2018, 07:40 AM

Thanks (hick) for th(hick)e Bea(hick)ch Bar(hick) - loving it! (hick)
Old Jun 09 2018, 03:19 PM

just an FYI- im having problems with the FT wall... lots of posts are being duplicated AND they are not turning pink after ive worked them. yes i have run the memcache, and reloaded my farm, in order to refresh the wall.
Old Jun 09 2018, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannine_p View Post
just an FYI- im having problems with the FT wall... lots of posts are being duplicated AND they are not turning pink after ive worked them. yes i have run the memcache, and reloaded my farm, in order to refresh the wall.
ALSO just noticed am getting the "oops i had helped with those already" message again,, on the first farm of a new person when i work their facs, like the error message from earlier in the month.
Closed Thread