Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 10 2010, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
If you read the first post you will see that we are getting more levels plus farm 7 in the next release
But...but... WHEN?! *whiiiine*
Old Nov 10 2010, 03:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JocelynCS View Post
But...but... WHEN?! *whiiiine*
When the devs decide to finally quit torturing us
Old Nov 10 2010, 04:32 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3gina View Post
Raul, I absolutely LOVE the new upgrade! I especially love the new perfume factory, since I make bath and beauty products for friends and occasional sales. However, I'm a little bit disappointed in the baby perfume - the worst-kept-secret in the world is the familiar "baby scent". It is simply equal parts of vanilla and rose essential oils. I'm glad you devs are working on making farm products more usable in facilities - e.g. breakfast foods facility for increased egg usage. I've read a bunch of comments on providing more FC than the $1 FC for each level achieved. I am retired, widowed, on a fixed income, but I budget $10 USD per month for FC - and call it "entertainment"! It's less expensive than going to a movie once a month, and I have a lot more fun in the process! Occasionally, for a birthday or something special, family members give me cash to us for FC - which explains the perfume factory, and new 4x4 tools which i also love - especially the fill-in feature for irregular fields. Can hardly wait for Farm7 - maybe I can construct my "dream farm" without needing the space so much for crop fields. Keep up the good work.
Could I ask what you mean by the fill-in tool for irregular fields? Thanks

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 10 2010, 04:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathyonthefarm View Post
Could I ask what you mean by the fill-in tool for irregular fields? Thanks
No she said fill in feature...it's not a tool. I have a few fields that I staggered to give a slope effect. With the bigger tools, when I go to plow/sow the tool even goes with the slope/stagger and fills it in (well most of the plots) even though they are not perfectly aligned which is cool
Old Nov 10 2010, 04:57 PM

"it's my new release and i want it now!!" (the structured settlement companies that tell u that u can get your money now)lol
Old Nov 10 2010, 05:14 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for the info, I misunderstood and yes this picks up to plow or sow even when they are not in a row. thanks

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 10 2010, 05:25 PM

I am not able to make jewelry in the Jewelry Factory. I have 3 mines but never see 100% completion of silver, gold etc..do i need something else to make this happen?
Old Nov 10 2010, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Beam View Post
I am not able to make jewelry in the Jewelry Factory. I have 3 mines but never see 100% completion of silver, gold etc..do i need something else to make this happen?
Have you gone to the whats pending tab and stored whats in there?

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Nov 10 2010, 05:41 PM
Account Not Linked

I am so, so ready for farm 7. I've planned for it to hold all my facilities (as it takes me ages to move from farm to farm). I've started emptying some facilities ready to move. I have as many coins as it cost to buy farm 6, hoping that this one won't be a big jump. (After all, before farm 6 the jump wasn't too great, so hopefully the devs will take pity on us this time.) I don't know how many times I check to see if the upgrade has come. It just shows how much we all love this game!

I can't decide if I'm glad or sorry that we were told farm 7 was on its way. I'm glad because I've had time to think about it and plan what I'm doing. I'm sorry because it's made me dissatisfied with what I've got, while waiting for the next one. The irony is that a few weeks ago I would have said I didn't want another farm, certainly not for a few months. Once it was announced it's 'Gimme, gimme!'
Old Nov 10 2010, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffanytwirl View Post
I am bummed. I spent alot of coin purchasing the petrochemical plant not realizing I must have the oil refinery-farm cash that I don't have. Unfortunately there is no way to know what a facility needs BEFORE you purchase it unless you happen to see it here on the forum. Seems like it would help to be able to click on the purchase and see what it needs before you choose to buy. Now I have this factory in my storage since I have no way to make it work.
If one of your FT neighbors or friends "post" to help work their facilities and they have an oil refinery, you 'earn' some of what you help them produce. So you CAN get the items to work your petrochemical plant. Same with fuel, you don't need an oil refinery or even an oil pump - just work someone's farm that has the oil refinery and you get the items, but at a slower rate that's all.
Closed Thread