Old Oct 23 2010, 12:26 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfarmerp View Post
Really like the changes, but hope there are some new animals soon. We've had lots of updates with no new animals. I really would love to see buffalo and deer. And the ability to buy cows, etc. Other than that, no complaints.
Nope. The developers have gone modern with a vengeance -- all about produce, produce, produce!! LOL
Old Oct 23 2010, 12:26 AM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

well, devs, i just have to say-AS USUAL, U GUYS ROCK!!! very cool update, so please don't listen to the whiners!! it's a GAME and it's still THE BEST!!!! thanks so much for all the hard work and kicka** updates you guys give us!! thanks for all the ways to EARN FC, so us poor folks don't have to spend the real $$!!! hey, i know, THANK YOU ALOT FOR JUST BEING AWESOME AND MAKING THIS GAME AWESOME!!!<3<3<3
Old Oct 23 2010, 12:29 AM

Level:
XP:

Great update, I love being able to move all my tools to storage and not have to save a space for them.

Now I want a way to sell part of an item. I get a ton of butter, olive oil etc and the choice is either let it pile up or sell it all. If we had two buttons, "sell all" and "sell half", it would be great.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 23 2010, 12:29 AM

Even though this means I will take a loss by selling my extra seeders & harvesters, I'm thrilled that moving them off my farms will free up more space for crops -- and more facilities. You guys are AWESOME!!! Love the fact that I can access all my tools in storage from the toolbox -- don't have to load and unload them from farm to farm and don't have to wait for crop storage to load either.

One small request -- which I will also post to the suggestions thread. Could we please have a "Seasonal Items" storage. You've given us so many super-neat Halloween items -- and I'm looking forward to many new Christmas and Thanksgiving items. I'd like to keep the ones I have, but I'm really loathe to have to navigate through them to get to the items I want.

BRAVO, FT developers!!! You just keep making this game better and better and better. You're burying the competition!!! HUZZAH!!!

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Oct 23 2010, 12:45 AM

As usual, you guys rock! Thank you!!!..... of to get my head around the new updates as well as a play.

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Oct 23 2010, 12:56 AM
Account Not Linked

wow, thanks raul for the updates
Old Oct 23 2010, 01:10 AM

Level:
XP:

Raul - I do appreciate all of your hard work, but frankly having to purchase items with FarmCash is getting ridiculous. I am sure I speak for alot of people - I simply cannot afford it, and trying to earn the FC through those surveys is torture with all of that junk email. I still enjoy and will continue playing FarmTown but I have over 800 million coins and what am I supposed to do with it?

Last edited by Lola Baldwin; Oct 23 2010 at 01:34 AM.
Old Oct 23 2010, 01:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for all the updates. Just one question though will there ever be any more crops that are 2 hours.
Old Oct 23 2010, 01:15 AM

Level:
XP:

The new expanded tool panel is a TERRIFIC addition, especially in letting us plant seeds and spread manure (AND letting us see whether a farm is fertilized and how much longer it will remain so) without moving the tools around.

I'm looking forward to trying the new trees and seeds. I've wanted lavender plants for a long time!

I also really appreciate the new view of the oil refinery. I keep hoping you will come out with a new view for the CHOCOLATE factory - I really want to buy one, but I hate the way they look, so I keep relying on working at my neighbors' farms to get the chocolate syrup. Please???
Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 23 2010, 01:17 AM

And now I'm going to QUIT in frustration .As i'm at level 135 and have only 7 FC . On my Earn Cash and Coins is blank form more than 8-9 months.I see new facilities coming every months and i'm not able to purchase them because lots of them with FC and tool also comes with FC . Its no use to play more this FANTASTIC game . I had complained this to the developers too but they are unable to figure out my problem . They r quick in response and i like that they reply in max 2-3 days .but that doesn't solve my problem as i see every one have their earn farm cash options on there tab .

I DON'T WANT TO QUIT FARM TOWN
Closed Thread