Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 28 2010, 09:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
My cows and chickens can't keep up with demand, and if I put more cows and chickens OUTSIDE of the cow byre and chicken coop, the game slows down. How about expanding (doubling?) the storage capacity of those two things? Please?
did you get dairy sheds and chicken coops on all 6 farms?
that would give you 600 of each animal untill we get the 7th farm
Old Oct 28 2010, 09:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Default New Map Destination

Tried posting this to the suggestion category but there were no exsisting threads that applied to my idea and we arent allowed to make new threads there for some reason.

We need a seperate place to buy and sell products without being pestered to go work for someone, and everyone begging for jobs.

Adding the ppl to buying and selling to an already over run marketplace makes too much confusion.

How about giving the buyers and sellers a new place to coduct business or create a new:
"Employment Office" and add it to the Map as an extra location like the Inn or the realtor office?
Old Oct 28 2010, 09:24 PM

Location: Little town in the middle of nowhere, swampland, michigan
Send a message via AIM to Valntyn Send a message via MSN to Valntyn Send a message via Yahoo to Valntyn
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
We will all find out , when it is released Sorry.
Yes I know Just getting antsy I am not addicted.....er well um maybe ô¿ô

PS I agree with the different place to go to sell. Even the tavern would be better than the marketplace
Old Oct 28 2010, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
My cows and chickens can't keep up with demand, and if I put more cows and chickens OUTSIDE of the cow byre and chicken coop, the game slows down. How about expanding (doubling?) the storage capacity of those two things? Please?
Personally, I can't agree more. You could even charge us the price of the building to upgrade the ones we have instead of having to put another one down on each farm. I, personally, don't really want the same buildings on each farm and find it a nuisance having to visit the different farms to harvest them. Why not also allow us to pay to upgrade facilities as well, if it is a coin one, with coins and if it is a cash one with cash. I don't really care to have the same things on each of the farms. Right now I have 3 coops and 3 stables and 6 oil things! I have considered getting a second truck, but really, do not want to have that on 2 different farms either.
Old Oct 28 2010, 10:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
Tried posting this to the suggestion category but there were no exsisting threads that applied to my idea and we arent allowed to make new threads there for some reason.

We need a seperate place to buy and sell products without being pestered to go work for someone, and everyone begging for jobs.

Adding the ppl to buying and selling to an already over run marketplace makes too much confusion.

How about giving the buyers and sellers a new place to coduct business or create a new:
"Employment Office" and add it to the Map as an extra location like the Inn or the realtor office?
No one can make new threads, you find an existing thread to post in..and I would put this in the thread "improvements for hiring" or whatever the hiring thread's name is lol.
Old Oct 28 2010, 10:51 PM

Thumbs up when is the next release expected?

Can we get an idea of when the next release will be? How many levels?
Thanks for a great job on this game.
Old Oct 28 2010, 10:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by gramme65 View Post
Can we get an idea of when the next release will be? How many levels?
Thanks for a great job on this game.
We don't know...just like you It'll be a surprise for all!
Old Oct 29 2010, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post

so you have the storage,...... then you get things to put in them......

what is the issue..... oh I get it.... the developers don't understand the game they are developing.

Hmmmm......
I solved that problem by going to the marketplace more often to sell my unneccessary products. I have ALL the factories and keep them in full production as much as I can. I only collect 1/2 of them at a time, then go to the marketplace. Seems to help until we get more storage.
Old Oct 29 2010, 12:02 AM

I'm having trouble getting enough wheat and sugar cane, I have 6 farms fully expanded and plant wheat almost daily. Is there a way to decrease the amount of wheat needed to make flour. 10 wheats to make 5 flour is a lot, expecially when there are so many things that use flour or wheat.
Old Oct 29 2010, 12:09 AM
Account Not Linked

You folks are creating a fantastic game. I love the user-friendly improvements - being able to leave the seeder/harvester/et cetera in storage & having the tools available on the toolbox is so much simpler. And I so appreciate NOT being asked to post things on my FB feed constantly. The new items are always a nice range of things, from new crops and decorations to expanding what current factories produce. I'm loving the Essential Oils facility - an excuse to buy more flowers! The cedar trees are lovely, as well.

One thing I'd like is if some of the items were more in scale with each other, so that (for example) the stool wasn't so out-sized, or some of houses aren't bigger than the factories. Maybe a "switch view" option? And maybe a switch view on the animals, so we could have brown cows or Canadian geese. (Also, I so-o-o-o want ducks.)

Thank you so much!
Closed Thread