Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 12 2014, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nijntje View Post
Ty for the new glitches and bugs
oh sorry for the new release ... .
communication box and message does not work any more after you have used a full screen. So no longer "ty for the job" possible. Send message while doing facs and services on your friends farms does not work either. Gain some time as I do not have to send a "TY"
speed ... well I give up to say that this is terrible. yes yes cach and bla bla bla is OK.
no longer possible to consult questbox if you are on an other farm.
I try not to "abandon ship" ... . "Great game" but I start to wonder more and more if I continue.
Mieke
My neighbor mentioned the issue via Facebook I.M. and I went to her farm before I read her message because the first thing she does in the morning is ask if I'm available to harvest for her. As soon as she joined me on her farm, the box appeared. So perhaps they've changed things so it does not appear unless there are two farmers on the same farm! It does make some sense since often times one will be trying to go to a neighbor's farm and then another person goes to his or hers and the box has to be closed manually.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Feb 12 2014, 06:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Has anyone mentioned the growth of crops of is off. I planted beets and it shows 4 hr growth and irrigated shows 2 hrs. It is a 2 hr crop to begin with so hope it is something the are working on.
Old Feb 12 2014, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
My neighbor mentioned the issue via Facebook I.M. and I went to her farm before I read her message because the first thing she does in the morning is ask if I'm available to harvest for her. As soon as she joined me on her farm, the box appeared. So perhaps they've changed things so it does not appear unless there are two farmers on the same farm! It does make some sense since often times one will be trying to go to a neighbor's farm and then another person goes to his or hers and the box has to be closed manually.
no I have no communication-box coming back when I go from full screen to "window-screen", was already that way before the last update, but now I cannot send an message either (the little sheet on the bottom disappear). My neighbor has the same issue, if she is on or off her farm where I am, makes no difference.
Old Feb 12 2014, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggranmum View Post
Has anyone mentioned the growth of crops of is off. I planted beets and it shows 4 hr growth and irrigated shows 2 hrs. It is a 2 hr crop to begin with so hope it is something the are working on.
Hi, Beets is a 4 hour crop, so it's correct, it's never been 2 hours

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Feb 12 2014, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe View Post
Raul I LOVE the new update, TYVM!!!
Am saving one of my farms for a possible, maybe soon? SUPER RABBIT hutch, LOL.
Sure do need one badly now with the new Winter factory taking so much fleece, my poor rabbits (have 180 on 19 farms) can't keep up with the need for me to shear them so often. Poor little guys are freezing these days since it's been in single digits here in Missouri. My poor babies I better make some warm pet clothing for them like my Yorkies have to wear to go potty....LOL Can you imagine what a little white bunny will look like wearing a dogie sweater?

Seriously the thought that you all put into the buildings, factories, stores is outrageously great! Can't bear to place them too tight to others, I love looking at the detail Thank you all so much for the thought and artistic detail put into these buildings. Thank you once again for a terrific update AND thank you too for making it so my workers can use my tools, makes it so much easier for my newbie neighbors to build XP and get some crops too and at same time not have sore hands from having to click so often....Makes it easier on them and me too since now able to hire more newbies to work.

Old Feb 12 2014, 07:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi, Beets is a 4 hour crop, so it's correct, it's never been 2 hours
Thanks. It must be my mind that is off.
And I know I grew beets the other day and irrigated them and I know they grew in and hour. Must have been off that day. LOL. Funny things happen.
Old Feb 12 2014, 07:27 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to EveningAllTim

...seeing messages about the FT Chat note icon missing when being hired is evident on my vision of the game also, but appears as it should when normally visiting the farm. Assume this is being looked into. The eye icon is still not working evidently and still see clouded ghosting whether I have eye on dimmed or hidden? actually sometimes its better when on dimmed but would expect it better on hidden? Understand you are working on this?

WF39, https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...2884&farm_ix=0
Apple iMac OS X Maverick, Safari browser user, all updated!
Old Feb 12 2014, 07:51 AM
Account Not Linked

Since the new update I am unable to harvest any flowers. Help!
Old Feb 12 2014, 08:15 AM

i cant leave any notes for a person when i am hired at their farm, now it seems like i am being rude cause i cant leave a thank you note :/
Old Feb 12 2014, 08:28 AM

Noticing a problem. The night before the release, I kept timing out. The plug would flash green/red. I would finally have to leave the farm...sign out of FB....close my browser and restart it. Then things would be fine for a little and it would do it again.

Yesterday after the release I had no problems to speak of. Today it's starting all over again. I can't get in unless I shut down and come back. I worked a friends facilities and then went to do her referrals and the third farm I went to it froze on me again.

Don't know if its FT or FB. I don't have any problems with my other game. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Oh and I got a ErrorXlink in one of the boxes that popped up.

Last edited by Jean's Farm; Feb 12 2014 at 09:06 AM. Reason: added something
Closed Thread