Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 02 2014, 03:24 PM
Account Not Linked

I tested the 7 days and found out that it is exactly 7 days from the time that you collect your previous FC.

I had collected my first FC (1 FC, just so I knew when the 7 days started over) on 3/26 at 3:05 pm Central time and just qualified and had the text and collect FC button appear today (4/2) at 3:05 pm Central time. It showed that I had 7 completed in the last 7 days and in apx 4 hours I will complete my 8th quest for the 2 FC. Now I can keep complete track of when I start and complete the quests and how long I can hold a quest without it expiring.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 02 2014, 03:29 PM

I collected only 1 FC, as the time to get the last quest done on time for the cutoff to get 2 FC was impossible. (The quest was one of those I had to plant 3 day crops and I had less than 24 hours left!)

However, I am now on quest #5 of the new cycle and I haven't even seen the counter to claim any FC! I feel robbed. I am no longer going to rush to get quests done. It was the one thing that got me back in the game every day...

My Farm:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0820&farm_ix=Y
Old Apr 02 2014, 03:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mally View Post
I collected only 1 FC, as the time to get the last quest done on time for the cutoff to get 2 FC was impossible. (The quest was one of those I had to plant 3 day crops and I had less than 24 hours left!)

However, I am now on quest #5 of the new cycle and I haven't even seen the counter to claim any FC! I feel robbed. I am no longer going to rush to get quests done. It was the one thing that got me back in the game every day...
The text and collect button doesn't show up until the 7th day.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 02 2014, 03:38 PM
Account Not Linked

That 1st day it was available.
Old Apr 02 2014, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Poppy-kok View Post
I don't post much at all and not sure where to ask either sorry...... but just had to thank you for birds and the butterflies, have wanted butterflies for so long now

just wandering if there is any chance of knowing if they can stay and not be removed all together when Easter is over as if they do I will have to purchase heaps now to have them for future but if I know they can stay but under a different tab as some other things have done so ....... then I dont have to fill up my storage with tons and tons of butterflies..... hope that makes sense - any help appreciated.
I totally agree!! Thanks for considering this.
Old Apr 02 2014, 10:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Just got the 2 FC for completing 8 quests in 7 days. When I went to complete the final step of my quest tonight, it showed the "collect 1 FC" button, and it said I had completed 7 quests in 7 days. It did not have that button earlier. Looks like these things are timed out to the minute...So anyway, I ignored that button for the time being, did the last step of my outstanding quest, waited the two hours it took, (I had to produce a red flower painting in the art studio) and when that step was completed, I collected the coins, X'd out of the whole thing, came back in, and it had reset itself. It now asked me, "Do you want to collect 2 FC" Why, yes. Yes, I do.

So, that was cool. And, are they calling the 7 days, 7 FARM TOWN days? As in, 20 hours?? Or, 7 REGULAR, 24-hour days? My guess is the 24-hour day.

That's all....
Old Apr 02 2014, 10:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker grrrrrl View Post
Just got the 2 FC for completing 8 quests in 7 days. When I went to complete the final step of my quest tonight, it showed the "collect 1 FC" button, and it said I had completed 7 quests in 7 days. It did not have that button earlier. Looks like these things are timed out to the minute...So anyway, I ignored that button for the time being, did the last step of my outstanding quest, waited the two hours it took, (I had to produce a red flower painting in the art studio) and when that step was completed, I collected the coins, X'd out of the whole thing, came back in, and it had reset itself. It now asked me, "Do you want to collect 2 FC" Why, yes. Yes, I do.

So, that was cool. And, are they calling the 7 days, 7 FARM TOWN days? As in, 20 hours?? Or, 7 REGULAR, 24-hour days? My guess is the 24-hour day.

That's all....
It is 7 24 hour days.
I had the same thing you did. My quest for today had just finished and when I opened the quests it said I had 7 in 7 days for 1 FC. I clicked to collect on todays quest and it changed to 8 in 7 days and 2 FC.
One thing to note from this is quests do not count for the FC until you have collected your coins for them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 02 2014, 10:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
It is 7 24 hour days.
I had the same thing you did. My quest for today had just finished and when I opened the quests it said I had 7 in 7 days for 1 FC. I clicked to collect on todays quest and it changed to 8 in 7 days and 2 FC.
One thing to note from this is quests do not count for the FC until you have collected your coins for them.
Yes, Taz D I had heard this before, from someone else. Collect your coins first. I guess that's how they keep track of whether or not a quest has been completed. So I made sure to collect the coins first, go out and come back in again, and viola... 2 FC. So this makes 3 since this thing started. I'll take it. Better than nothing.
Old Apr 02 2014, 10:34 PM

I love the birds and butterflies beautiful doesn't take much to make me happy as long as I am in farmtown Thanks everyone for working so hard on making this the best game on the internet
Old Apr 02 2014, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
The text and collect button doesn't show up until the 7th day.
That is odd because it showed up the last time (the first time it was active) when I had completed 5 quests and that was not on the 7th day. After the 5th was completed today, it still didn't show up. The 6th will be done by Friday morning (day 6 too) so we'll see how it goes this weekend. With my luck, I will get a couple more 3 days to grow items so won't be able to get 2 FC yet again. The game hates me. lol It may be time to pre - set up some crops.

My Farm:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0820&farm_ix=Y
Closed Thread