Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 17 2018, 09:44 AM

Just when I think there's nothing I need improved you come up with a new update and improve something...the zoom out is brilliant, thank you !
Old May 17 2018, 09:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawn314 View Post
Love the new zoom out, I can now harvest, plow, chop, fish, without moving my farm around and waiting for it to reload. A great improvement! Thank you!

I have a few suggestions: Most of the time when I plant my farms I plant them all at once, and usually the same crop. Would it be possible to have an option to open the seeder, chose my crop and then go from farm to farm without going through that process every time I go to a new farm?

Another suggestion, would it be possible to have an arrow button on the bottom of each farm, to let you click the arrow and move back or forth among your farms, instead of open the "show names" menu and selecting the next farm? So you could click the next arrow and go from farm 5 to farm 6. Or the previous arrow and go from farm 5 to farm 4.

Just a few suggestions I came up with. Love the game, been playing since I was deployed to Iraq in 2009.
Hi Spawn,
If you have suggestions please post them in the Suggestions section where we organize those suggestions by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 17 2018, 10:11 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
I have moved it to another client facility and the Airline Terminal is now being worked but the All Natural Animal Clinic is not being worked as are the other 3 clients on that farm not being worked????
Hi Grumpdad,

Could it be someone who doesn't have 2 or more trains dispatched with 10 Long train cars on each train working them? The only thing i can think of is they are not doing all the farms. If they do not meet this requirement then the Mayor will only help you with 25 - 40% of the workable farms only when there are at least 3 workable farms.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 17 2018, 10:48 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftjill View Post
Love the fortune teller wagon - its perfect for my fairground farm!
Yeah, exactly. I put it on my beach next to the Circus and Theater. I mean, I wouldn't go to a fortune teller for the fun of it, but I know a lot of people who would.
Old May 17 2018, 11:31 AM
Account Not Linked

no mention of the tools in the new info
Old May 17 2018, 11:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mepj46 View Post
no mention of the tools in the new info
Hi mepj,
There were no new tools released this time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 17 2018, 11:38 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Grumpdad,

Could it be someone who doesn't have 2 or more trains dispatched with 10 Long train cars on each train working them? The only thing i can think of is they are not doing all the farms. If they do not meet this requirement then the Mayor will only help you with 25 - 40% of the workable farms only when there are at least 3 workable farms.
It appears to being missed my those that have trains, they get an oooooops message saying there is no more work on this farm, when the facilities actually get done, it is done by those without trains. I have asked various friends to work them and let me know what happened.
Old May 17 2018, 11:38 AM

thanks for upgrades..
Old May 17 2018, 12:25 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
It appears to being missed my those that have trains, they get an oooooops message saying there is no more work on this farm, when the facilities actually get done, it is done by those without trains. I have asked various friends to work them and let me know what happened.
Hi Grumpdad,

Between the one getting the oops no work, and the one who got the work, could you have refilled?
How many farms are your service facilites on?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; May 17 2018 at 12:51 PM.
Old May 17 2018, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I am a christian and do NOT find the fortune teller offensive, what I find offensive is INTOLERANCE....
well said I was trying to come up with something to say that was not rude. thank you the way you said it
Closed Thread