Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 29 2017, 09:39 AM

Thanks for the new items. Farm Town is a game and like any game you may play it your way. You don't have to compete with anyone for anything. You don't have to have all the facilities, or the highest xps, or all the belts in everything, or all your farms expanded to 44x44. Just relax and enjoy it. Happy Farming and Happy New Year!
Old Dec 29 2017, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyD1651 View Post
Thanks for the new items. Farm Town is a game and like any game you may play it your way. You don't have to compete with anyone for anything. You don't have to have all the facilities, or the highest xps, or all the belts in everything, or all your farms expanded to 44x44. Just relax and enjoy it. Happy Farming and Happy New Year!
Agreed..... and a Happy New Year to you, to the Mods, and to Raul and the development team.

Old Dec 29 2017, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpaul76 View Post
Im wondering with new updates is there now a limit to how many factories and services per farm. getting message to move or lose production.
Hi jkpaul76

The maximum is usually between 300 - 400. This message can also be generated by having too much products completed in your facilities and not stored in your storage or a combination of both. So in addition to lowering the number of facilities on your farm you may also need to store all the finished products.
Old Dec 29 2017, 08:31 PM
Account Not Linked

I for one appreciated all the hard work involved it getting out this release early, Raul and gang could have spend that time with family enjoying Christmas and not pushing to get us new stuff before the holidays began. Like it has been said, you can't please everyone all the time. Be grateful people and show a little respect for all the hard work done to keep our game interesting.
Old Dec 30 2017, 07:54 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannyal View Post
I for one appreciated all the hard work involved it getting out this release early, Raul and gang could have spend that time with family enjoying Christmas and not pushing to get us new stuff before the holidays began. Like it has been said, you can't please everyone all the time. Be grateful people and show a little respect for all the hard work done to keep our game interesting.
Unfortunately no one seems to know how to be thankful for anything , anymore .. manners are not needed .. the trend seems to be > it's online , not in person , so I can be rude or nasty if I feel like it .......... Being nice and thankful for what you do have > too much bother ..
Old Dec 30 2017, 08:50 AM

Thank you for your help with my neighbor and ships!
Old Dec 30 2017, 10:23 PM

To All The Team:
Thanks for all the hard work in getting this months release out early for us. For that we are thankful.
But I think this is a forum to report problems and I have discovered when about to harvest the new crop, it is saying there is about 1/3 less of the Meadowsweet Crop growing on my farms that usually grow on them. I checked and I have 60,522 units and normally have 84,167 units on Farm 08. I have 18 farms with Meadowsweet and have just over 1 mil units growing. (Farms 01 to 18)
On Farms 19 to 22, I planted Rice. The total Crops growing are 336,268 for an average per Farm of 84,067.
So there seems to be a problem with the new crop. Please have a look at this and report back to us.
I will check out the other new crop Wild Rice to see if there is a problem with that one. I had a neighbour plant that crop so I wasn't able to check out the yield on it.
Thanks again for your hard work and am looking forward to the new farm.

Dale Offord

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...9607&farm_ix=0
Old Dec 30 2017, 10:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dofford View Post
To All The Team:
Thanks for all the hard work in getting this months release out early for us. For that we are thankful.
But I think this is a forum to report problems and I have discovered when about to harvest the new crop, it is saying there is about 1/3 less of the Meadowsweet Crop growing on my farms that usually grow on them. I checked and I have 60,522 units and normally have 84,167 units on Farm 08. I have 18 farms with Meadowsweet and have just over 1 mil units growing. (Farms 01 to 18)
On Farms 19 to 22, I planted Rice. The total Crops growing are 336,268 for an average per Farm of 84,067.
So there seems to be a problem with the new crop. Please have a look at this and report back to us.
I will check out the other new crop Wild Rice to see if there is a problem with that one. I had a neighbour plant that crop so I wasn't able to check out the yield on it.
Thanks again for your hard work and am looking forward to the new farm.
Hi dofford,
Since this is a new crop then you had to earn the belts and dans for it to get up to the level of the other crops. Therefore the amount would be smaller to start with.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 31 2017, 03:17 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

a big thank you to the ever patient devs and mods, guess you can please some of the people all the time and all the people some of the time, but as the saying goes, you can't please all the people all of the time... its always been the way that we get new facilities and new trees etc and have to build up our stocks, as a long time player I understand this and I am sure many many more do as well.. keep up the great work guys, and Happy New Year from Australia, 8pm now, in 4 hrs time it will be 2018
Old Dec 31 2017, 07:46 AM

four hours have passed, so....

HAPPY NEW YEAR

to everyone in Australia
Closed Thread