Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jul 01 2011, 06:43 AM

I bought the Farm Cash about 40 hours ago.
Old Jul 01 2011, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirl_granny View Post
I bought the Farm Cash about 40 hours ago.
Hi I suggest you contact support. This information may help.

Quote:
FACEBOOK USERS... Reimbursements are NEVER given through the forum. You will need to contact the Farmtown Support Team and fill out a support ticket. To do so, follow the 'Report/Contact this Application' link located underneath your farm screen on the left hand side, select the 'Contact the developer of Farm Town for information or help' option and click continue. From the 'select an issue' drop down menu, choose either 'Billing-Paypal' or 'Billing-Offers', whichever applies best to your situation, and then continue to fill out the remainder of the requested information.
Old Jul 01 2011, 09:40 AM
Account Not Linked

Question Facebook Credit value vs FC costs

In the previous way of purchasing FC with credit card or Paypal, the amounts one spend were $4.99, $9.99, $19.99 or $39.99 (US dollars).
Facebook Credits are in other amounts, such as $25.00.

Does anyone know yet how this will work when the amounts are different?
Old Jul 01 2011, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clogger View Post
In the previous way of purchasing FC with credit card or Paypal, the amounts one spend were $4.99, $9.99, $19.99 or $39.99 (US dollars).
Facebook Credits are in other amounts, such as $25.00.

Does anyone know yet how this will work when the amounts are different?
Hi, you can still buy 55, 120 etc, by using paypal if you click on the Earn Cash and Coins tab
Old Jul 01 2011, 10:02 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, you can still buy 55, 120 etc, by using paypal if you click on the Earn Cash and Coins tab
Sorry, Tony, I asked the question wrong.....
I have a $25.00 Facebook Credit. How do I use it since it is not an amount in the top box were you checkmark how many FC to buy.
Old Jul 01 2011, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
I still have offers from super rewards but I did have an issue with them that you may also be having. If you see no pending offers at this time or something like that. Click on help and see if you have an offer that you didn't get fc for that you either did or just clicked on but didn't do. If so use that to send them a message telling them you have no offers and they will fix that for you. You may have to send more then one message to them because the first one you get back my be an auto message asking for the conformation email of so just reply to that and tell them what is going on.
Thanks, I'll do that.
Old Jul 01 2011, 10:49 AM

Default credits..

this am i purchased $30.00 worth of credits to use on my farm..got all but 18 of them and now fb wants me to spend another $8 to get more to use the 18 i have left..that is illegal..this is not acceptable..besides i had to make 3 purchases to do the $30..other wise i had to spend $50..this is a crock...i'm hoppin mad about this...i tried to go to fb and complain to them but of course there is no way to get anything to them...u could send them this so they know they have my money and i should either get it back or b able to use it where i want..
Old Jul 01 2011, 11:21 AM
Account Not Linked

All the superreward offers are gone.I wonder if the new FB credits have ruined that.
Old Jul 01 2011, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarawa View Post
All the superreward offers are gone.I wonder if the new FB credits have ruined that.
facebook has the offers now. if you hit get info then hit contune it will bring you to page that says more payment option then near the bottum it says earn credits
Old Jul 01 2011, 11:42 AM

Default fb credits..

well i'm back..i really got ripped of by fb..i was here earlier and complained about the new credits situation..now that i went and checked i got cheated out of 150 credits...paid $30.00 for 315 credits when i went to use them i only got 165 sent to my farmtown game...and they still want me to spend more to get the 18 they still have but where's the other 132 i'm missing..something has to b done about this.and soon..