Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 21 2018, 08:36 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyHL View Post
Gift giving - cannot pull down friend list. If I choose manually select friends, the box gets smaller and smaller and disappears.

I have tried clearing browser.

This has been an on going problems for several days. Thanks.
Hi SallyHL,

I have moved your post to the thread about gifting.

The problem with the window shrinking when both gifting and train boosting is a Facebook issue affecting other apps as well as Farm Town. Facebook is aware of the problem and working on it. We will have to wait for them to fix it.There is nothing you or we can do until they fix it.
Old Sep 21 2018, 12:04 PM

Question sending and receiving gifts

Every time I try to send or accept gifts the popup window collapses from left to right before I can accept. I have cleared the cache, rebooted still does it. This started happening right after the latest release. What is wrong?
Old Sep 21 2018, 12:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kslowpoke View Post
Every time I try to send or accept gifts the popup window collapses from left to right before I can accept. I have cleared the cache, rebooted still does it. This started happening right after the latest release. What is wrong?
Hi kslowpoke,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about gifts.
The problem with the window shrinking when both gifting and train boosting is a Facebook issue affecting other apps as well as Farm Town. Facebook is aware of the problem and working on it. We will have to wait for them to fix it.There is nothing you or we can do until they fix it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 22 2018, 09:01 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

The shrinking window when sending gifts and train boosting appears to be fixed now.

We're not sure if the fix has rolled out to everyone yet, but if not you should get it soon.
Old Sep 22 2018, 10:15 AM

YAY!! The fix has reached my game. No more shrinking boxes for me.
Old Sep 22 2018, 04:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Gift colapsing names

Thanks that fixed it! You did good.
Old Sep 22 2018, 04:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by south forty View Post
Thanks that fixed it! You did good.
Hi south forty,
It was Facebook who fixed it since they were the ones who broke it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 22 2018, 05:55 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

all is back to normal in my little farmtown world again, until facebook mess up again.. lets hope they don't, LOL
Old Sep 26 2018, 11:33 AM

I see some Farmers have their gifting fixed.. Mine is not.. Can someone please look into this for me?? Please?? Thank you!!
Old Sep 26 2018, 11:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudieB View Post
I see some Farmers have their gifting fixed.. Mine is not.. Can someone please look into this for me?? Please?? Thank you!!
Hi JudieB,
What they had fixed was the shrinking box and that was a Facebook error effecting everyone.
What are you seeing when you try to send or receive gifts?
Please follow the instructions in the following link to allow cookies and pop ups in your browser:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Tags
accepting gift problem, blocked gifts list, can't send gifts, can't send gifts trains, cannot receive gifts, display issues, exchange gifts, expired, farm cash, friends list, gift, gift box, gift box issue, gift errors, gift exchange, gift help, gifting, gifts, gifts accept button, gifts issues, gifts not showing up, lost gifts, missing gifts., not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, requests, returning gifts, send gifts, send gifts missing, sending gifts, unable to collect, unable to receive gifts, unabletogetgifts, window narrows