Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 02 2010, 09:50 PM

Default You are gaining on it.... not there yet.

"already harvested" still appears, when it shouldn't too. I was first to a farm, had it half done when the elevator doors opened and 4 more came in... they started working right where I was, so I went to a small field at the top. I hit that whole field while they clamoured for the remaining harvests, then while mine was still qued for that field... I watched as marked crops began disappearing. By the time the coins should have been appearing... it just gave me two minutes of "already done".

I really would like to see some constraints on farmers overhiring.. it is not only irritating, and causing some to just give up (since some are blazingly fast, and hog the whole farm, and others can't get 2% of the farm with 6 people in)

As I suggested before 1 person for so many planted squares. Also a option to turn off the 'tools' the red plowing square is horrible for plowing an already plowed field.. If there is any obsticle (try a white pine tree) it hops all over. The highlighted crops tool is annoying as well to one who has harvested multiple thousands of pineapples... they seem to try to grab your tool and send it to the next row. I would love an option to just turn those off. The already known about glitch of double hiring to get rid of the plow tool has shown me that it is much smoother, and quicker to plow without it.

Thanks guys... you ARE doing an awesome job... and I am just trying to put in my two cents... I gave it a week after the fix to get a real feel for it.

Dan