Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Jan 27 2021, 04:44 PM
Account Not Linked

Once upon a time, I posted an annoyance I had with plowing fields and not being able to see the fields because whatever was in the way was visible, not hidden like when I harvest. I have a suggestion. Currently, I have auto-select on my tools to make sure I don't miss something as I go through my farms. When I get down to plowing, nothing is hidden, so I need to drop my tool, hide (in my case) all my trees, and then pick up my tool again. It was explained to me that the reason things are this way was because there's room on my farm to plow more fields. May I suggest that, when on such a string of work, the obstructions are hidden from the plow tool as well, and if I want to put more fields down, I can hide or move whatever and pick up that tool to do that after my string of work is done?
Old Feb 01 2021, 06:59 AM

The New version is going well I think. However when harvesting, ploughing and sowing at the same time, it is very difficult to see the square from the tool, for example, due to the color of the tool it cannot be seen very well at all when working on mushrooms. It would be good to be able to choose a color when working the fields.
Thanks.
Old Feb 05 2021, 07:31 AM

Default Layering

Can we simply get a tool in order to layer fields, trees and flowers conveniently? Beside that fact that the clitch doesn`t work at the moment, it would be nice to simply be able to layer without having to do all these procedures.
Old Feb 22 2021, 07:31 AM

Default automatic harvest plow plant farm

There should be a tool available which automatically harvest plow and plants selected farms. By this way I can say: farm 12 is responsible for producing wheat again and again. I won`t have to click farm by farm if I don`t want to. As FT gets more and more farms, this is a good way to handle so many farms, as it reduces my time that I have to spend with the game. while on other farms I plant what I want or decorate. And I won`t miss if crops go to waist. Of course there should be a production limit: if you are not playing FT for 2 weeks, production stops (as maybe the player won`t return). Maybe there should be an option integrated for how long the automatism should work: you should be able to set: days until 2 weeks before you manually have to install the procedure again.