Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 21 2020, 05:06 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
I was wondering...when you fertilize your farms, does it give you Twice the amount in crops, tree goods, and flowers??

Thanks
Hi Dana,

I have moved your post to the Tools thread as you are asking about the manure spreaders.

Yes fertilised items does double what you get, depending on which manure spreaders you own. You can read up about them in the game guide, here's the link: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594642
Old Jul 27 2020, 06:00 AM

Smile Harvesting tools with square markings

When I harvest on other farms, The tool's markings are often squares. How can I get this on my own farm so it would be easier for other workers to harvest?
Old Jul 27 2020, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moffeliten View Post
When I harvest on other farms, The tool's markings are often squares. How can I get this on my own farm so it would be easier for other workers to harvest?
Hi Moffeliten,

What you are seeing when working for others is the Extent mode yellow box which you only get when using the bigger tools that have that mode. Only the bigger tools have both Highlight mode and Extent mode. If you don't own them and the farmer you work for does and has allowed the use of their tools then you get to use them.

All tools are listed in the GameGuide Chapter 21 Tools. Go to that chapter and click on whichever link you want to see the tools for and it will you which size tools have Extent mode.

The Ex tools for working fields, that have that method, are in post #43 in that chapter.

Last edited by Tiger; Jul 27 2020 at 07:26 AM.
Old Aug 02 2020, 02:21 PM

I want to purchase the next size turbo boat, but, it is saying I need to buy another boat first. When I pull up my list of tools I have them so I can't understand why I can't buy it.
Old Aug 02 2020, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzyin View Post
I want to purchase the next size turbo boat, but, it is saying I need to buy another boat first. When I pull up my list of tools I have them so I can't understand why I can't buy it.
Hi katzyin

I moved your post to the thread about Tools and Fuel

Which size of turbo boat do you want to purchase? Are all the previous fishing boats in your storage?

Also, please provide a link to your farms. The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 05 2020, 03:28 AM

Default tools

I want to purchase a bigger boat, it won't let me saying I need to buy a lower boat, yet the boats I have bought are larger than the boat in question. how come I have upgraded a few others but not the next in line?
Old Aug 05 2020, 04:57 AM

Quote:
I want to purchase a bigger boat, it won't let me saying I need to buy a lower boat, yet the boats I have bought are larger than the boat in question. how come I have upgraded a few others but not the next in line?
Hi katzyin,

Please scroll up the page, your previous question about this was answered, you need to read that and if still need help, reply to it please.

I have sent you a private message on the forum to help you find your posts and the replies. You can get to your private messages by clicking on the private messages link at the top right of the forum, just under where your forum username is.

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 05 2020 at 05:14 AM.
Old Aug 06 2020, 11:14 AM

Thank you, I'm not terribly great at using this forum, perils of getting to be a senior. I will read all this when I have time and a clear head to follow your instructions.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...881&farm_ix=20

I want the 28x28 boat. I have all the boats showing in my tool box right up to the next which is 28x28 Thank you

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 06 2020 at 11:38 AM.
Old Aug 06 2020, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Thank you, I'm not terribly great at using this forum, perils of getting to be a senior.

I will read all this when I have time and a clear head to follow your instructions.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...881&farm_ix=20

I want the 28x28 boat. I have all the boats showing in my tool box right up to the next which is 28x28 Thank you
Hi katzyin,

Thank you for your farm link

Which Turbo boat is the game saying you need to own before you can buy the Turbo Fishing Boat 28x82? Is it the orange one called Fishing boat (3x3)? Your Turbo Fishing Boat (4x4) is not in storage, you need to find which farm it is on and place it into storage so the game can see that you own it.

Have ever sold any of your fishing boats?

Whichever boat it's saying you need to own before you can get the one you want please look in your Item storage and see if you can find that particular boat. If you can, find a clear spot on one of your farms and take it out of storage.

Then please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. When you see that just close that window and FT if you have it open, then reload the game.

Put the boat you took out of storage back into storage and then and see if it is still telling you that you need to buy a boat you already own.

If you can't find the boat it's saying you don't have let us know which one it is.

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 06 2020 at 12:40 PM.

Tags
can't refuel, combine, fertilize, fuel, fuel disappearing, fuel loss, fuel missing, fuel usage, gifting machines, harvest plow plant, hpp, lost fuel, manure, manure collector, manure spreader, mobile lookout, mobile sprinklers, multiplanter, purple hand, refuel, tools, tools missing, tools not working