Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 14 2014, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Problem, there is only 20 farms in the grid, and I wanted to move things around.
Go see The Realtor's Office, for 1 Billion coins you can get farm 21!!
I'm a billionaire and I bought one and it now shows on my grid.
I am soo rich!
Actually, in the South, we call it Dirt Poor.
Old Apr 14 2014, 09:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch Hazel View Post
At the bottom of my Quest Manager it says : Mon Tues Tues Wed Thurs Fri Sat Sun
i think the double day is the day you last collected your FC prize.

say you collected on noon tuesday, then you can't collect again till next tuesday at noon so there's 2 different tuesdays
Old Apr 14 2014, 09:32 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradani View Post
i think the double day is the day you last collected your FC prize.

say you collected on noon tuesday, then you can't collect again till next tuesday at noon so there's 2 different tuesdays
I do think you are right, I started my last one on Tue at 10:15 pm, the first Tue is probably for the previous 7 days and then it starts the new 7 days with the 2nd Tue and mine doesn't show Mon yet, but it will probably show Mon tonight at 10:15 pm which starts my new day for quests.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 14 2014, 09:38 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

a BILLION FOR A FARM????? SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL ME HOW TO GET A BILLION!!! THIS GAME HAS GOTTEN WAY TO EXPENSIVE TO PLAY..PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO MAKE BILLIONS!!!
Old Apr 14 2014, 09:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindya View Post
a BILLION FOR A FARM????? SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL ME HOW TO GET A BILLION!!! THIS GAME HAS GOTTEN WAY TO EXPENSIVE TO PLAY..PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO MAKE BILLIONS!!!
I make 1 1/2 billion each day I post my facilities. It can be done. For those who are at the lower levels and don't have many facilities yet it will be out of reach for a while. We were all there at one time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 14 2014, 09:44 PM

So when you level up... which most of these lovelies that are able to afford the 21st farm using coins probably can't do anymore... I notice it says NEW LEVEL *insert blurb here* Do you want to see the unlocked items?
Then it has a little check box for you to tick saying "Don't show friends"
I just clicked on the red X this time figuring it relates to the "Seeing items" part since the check box relates to your friends.. and now I don't get to brag that I'm level 420.

MAAAYBE... it should be a check box to not see your unlocked items... and we can click the green box to post?

Or if I tick the red X it then it shouldn't show me the unlocked items but still let me brag about my awesome levelling up skills! :P

(I actually think the check box swap around thingy sounds like a better idea though..?)

Oh where are my manners ... "Pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top!?"
Old Apr 14 2014, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
So we have Farm 21 and two new tools....and curved yellow and white chalk lines....That's the update?
There are also changes to how the count of how many quests have been completed is shown - they actually show a small chart all the time now instead of only on the 7th day - and how the buttons in the Facility Manager are displayed.

The buttons in each facility are larger for the benefit of people with the regular filling tools who do not have the turbo tools and for those who want to fill one completely but not another identical one on another farm. The fill all buttons in the individual facilities also are gray now when they cannot be used to make the contrast between what has been filled to 7 days' work and what has not better.

And of course the 21st farm means farmers may benefit from another oil pump and more animal barns if they so desire.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Apr 14 2014, 09:49 PM

I guess as an after thought maybe there's people who'd rather see their new unlocked items rather than brag about their awesome leveling up skills.

Gosh what an odd breed! hehe!!!

So now that makes sense to me. Yet I find it odd. Since most people I know do actually post their level ups.
Old Apr 14 2014, 10:03 PM
Account Not Linked

thanks cant wait to see the full release
Old Apr 14 2014, 10:15 PM

I am eagerly awaiting the details of the full release. I am disabled and all I can do is sit and since I started playing Farm Town I have not been so depressed. Thank you to the developers for such an awesome game.
Closed Thread