Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 07 2010, 03:16 PM

I too am keeping a watchful eye, eagerly waiting for farm 7 (and more). Desparately need more land for rivers, lakes, land to grow crops, trees, sooo much. Hurry up devs, we need it yesterday. *grin* I work hard on my farm, many hours a day, help me with more space.

I too love the Thanksgiving items and can't wait to see what is new for Christmas. Any chance of giving us a snow ground for those of us who rarely see the real thing? LOL Thanks!!! Love this game!!!
Old Nov 07 2010, 03:34 PM

Jean,
If they bring back some of the same gifts - you will get your Christmas wish

Happy Farming

Take Care and Have fun

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...406&farm_ix=12

Level 385 : Player Since August 3rd 2009

Charlie
Old Nov 07 2010, 03:38 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by driverdave View Post
darn it ........i ran out of time fabric repair strips lolol umm we are off topic here .....hope the mods arent having withdrawal symptoms from not having an update yet lolol
How 'bout duct tape, Scott? Works for all sort of things so why not to repair the time/space fabric so you won't keep slipping between dimensions.
Old Nov 07 2010, 04:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueW170 View Post
The oil rigs and refinery aren't required to get fuel for farming. We earn that by playing the game, by having FT Neighbors and by helping when we receive requests to do so (the popup during game play). True, players who have oil rigs and refineries can produce additional fuel to use and/or sell; but it isn't necessary. Nor is the manure spreader necessary even though it douse double production per plot. Personally, I chose to have the manure spreader, but not the oil rigs and refinery (may down the road some time).
And, just by the way, isn't ethanol a biofuel, not produced from crude oil, but from plants? I need to look that up....
While you are right that you do not have to have the refinery to get fuel people like me that have the flower harvester, tree shaker, fishing boat, and the trailer truck do need it. I would have to exchange all my gifts for fuel everyday if I didn't have the refinery and then I'm not sure it would be enough fuel for all my tools. I agree with the other poster if a person wants to play the game to it's fullest the spreader and refinery are at the top of the must have list. I know that a person doesn't have to have every facility or tool to play the game but a lot of us want everything in the game.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Nov 07 2010, 05:38 PM
Account Not Linked

So far, all Fridays. Darn. So much for emptying my facilities in hopes of being able to move them to their new home today. Fiddle sticks
Old Nov 07 2010, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibrarianLee View Post
So far, all Fridays. Darn. So much for emptying my facilities in hopes of being able to move them to their new home today. Fiddle sticks
I did the same thing - not the facilities but the restaurants.

bugger.

With my luck any update will be mid-week where I won't have time to play
Old Nov 07 2010, 09:29 PM

On the fuel thing, are the only "helps" that count towards increasing the amount of fuel you get the ones you get the pop-ups on? So if you go thru' a visiting frenzy of your 'neighbourhood', those don't count?
Old Nov 07 2010, 09:37 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Hawke View Post
On the fuel thing, are the only "helps" that count towards increasing the amount of fuel you get the ones you get the pop-ups on? So if you go thru' a visiting frenzy of your 'neighbourhood', those don't count?
I'm thinking it doesn't. Did that a couple months back and it didn't count in the fuel calculation.
Old Nov 07 2010, 09:40 PM

Level:
XP:

Also looking forward to #7 even if mine stays 12x12 for a while since I'm stymied on design now until I build up coins for the last two enlargements of farm 5 so I can move my sawmill & furniture factory over there & be prepared when I level up and am eligible for more buildings for my town on farm 4. Not even thinking yet about finishing 6 -- that's going to be a long way off. But, hey, that's okay. Half the fun is in the planning, hmm
Old Nov 08 2010, 02:49 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrucker View Post
if you hitch your bass boat & trailer to the back of your SUV, drive to a lake somewhere, launch the boat, and actually put a hook in the water, do you catch something EVERY time? i didn't think so. while i personally don't like fishing (i don't have the patience for it), there's nothing wrong with the 'not every click works' method of fishing; if you want to catch all the fish at once, use a shotgun...

I personally prefer TNT, much faster and only requires one blow!

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread