Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 23 2010, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
I have to agree. I haven't added it all up, but the people who've bought all the facilities and tools that require FC have spent a LOT of money on this game. Lately you've been coming out with about 60 FC worth of new facilities every other week (and that's not even counting the tools that cost FC); since 60 FC costs at least $10, that would amount to over $250 per year to keep up with it all!

I have purchased FC and don't mind doing so within reason, but I think the FC prices for facilities are just too high. I think if the prices were between half and two-thirds of what they currently are, it would be a lot more reasonable (though even then it would still be expensive to buy all the FC facilities). Frankly, I think you ought to cut the prices (and to be fair, refund the difference to those who've paid the higher prices).
---
I agree! I have spent to much money on FC. When the facilities and especially tools get over $30 that is way to much. I will refuse to spend the $45 for the new tools.

Doc
Old Oct 23 2010, 11:48 AM

Thank you!!! Could the update be the reason l am being charged to move cows from the barn and on to the farm? As much as 900 coins per cow when it gets placed on the farm
Anyone know about this? l want to move them to my new farm - and l guess they have to be moved to storage first?
And thanks for continually working on bugs as well as new stuff! You rock Raul and team!
Old Oct 23 2010, 11:50 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

question?? when using the fertlizer in the tool section is there a certain way of doin it..I clicked on it but couldnt get it to stop fertlizing...
Old Oct 23 2010, 11:51 AM

Thank you so much! However, I have a question. Is there a place that tells us what all the new items can be used for? i.e., where can you use the rhubarb, papayas, cedar, etc.
Old Oct 23 2010, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceyMush View Post
Thank you!!! Could the update be the reason l am being charged to move cows from the barn and on to the farm? As much as 900 coins per cow when it gets placed on the farm
Anyone know about this? l want to move them to my new farm - and l guess they have to be moved to storage first?
And thanks for continually working on bugs as well as new stuff! You rock Raul and team!
this is a glitch im pretty sure there is an official thread in help and support check it out if there is
Old Oct 23 2010, 11:55 AM

Default More levels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.SammyD View Post
i think that it would be absolutely awsome if you could add some more levels...maybe not more farms but more levels, for the people that have already leveled all the way i think it would make the game more interesting and keep it fun for everyone. gives us more to work towards..i think that would be the best
--

I agree they should find who ever has the most XP and base the next 15 20 levels on them. That way us that are already level 135 have well over 2,000,000 XP and yes I am sure there are some with over 3 or 4 million that would give us a chance to keep leveling up and earning FC instead of having to purchase it.

Doc
Old Oct 23 2010, 11:56 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindya View Post
question?? when using the fertlizer in the tool section is there a certain way of doin it..I clicked on it but couldnt get it to stop fertlizing...
When I fertilized, I just clicked the manure spreader, clicked the farm and then clicked the green man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Save a Penny View Post
Thank you so much! However, I have a question. Is there a place that tells us what all the new items can be used for? i.e., where can you use the rhubarb, papayas, cedar, etc.
Some of the new stuff is not usable in things yet. Cedar is used in the essential oil plant and the perfume factory. The Game Guide (link in my signature) has a chapter that explains what each facility uses.
Old Oct 23 2010, 11:59 AM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up

Oh.. My.. Gosh!! *Stares* WOW!! Thank U Soo Much!!
Old Oct 23 2010, 12:07 PM

Default Selling partial stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karensekishiro View Post
I have read several replies from folks who want to sell part of their overstocked items. I do too! But this is what I do in the meantime. When I notice that my olive oil or chocolate, is in the 5 figures, I stop storing it and leave it in the factory. I let it build up at the factory until I have enough to use. Then I sell all of what is in storage. The upon my return, I store what is at the factory. It is a bit of a pain and I too would like an easier way, but hey it works for now.
--
This goes back to our request to sell partials in the market. Instead of selling 5,000 bushels of our blueberries and pineapples it would be nice to be able to sell just 1,000 of them. Maybe this new Inter User Trading thing will help with that. Will be interesting in how that is going work. Will be another one of those thing trying to find someone who wants to by what you are selling when you want to sell it...

Doc
Old Oct 23 2010, 12:09 PM

Default New upgrades!

Thanks for all the new upgrades! love it all! Wish more of the fac were coins. Getting tough to use real$ with all the additions!
Closed Thread