Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 03 2022, 07:32 PM
Account Not Linked

Wow this freezing when trying to delete chains is a real problem. Has been going for weeks now. Still no news on how close before this problem is solved?
Old Aug 03 2022, 07:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
Wow this freezing when trying to delete chains is a real problem. Has been going for weeks now. Still no news on how close before this problem is solved?
Hi Rodkay,
We do not know when they will get to this problem, so no we don't know how long before it can be fixed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 08 2022, 12:44 AM

Ok, so I am still wondering if my facility chains are working correctly. Every other week, which is presumably the FC facilities week, there is never anything I can chain. Ever since the chains started, I have only ever been able to chain the flower shop.

Admittedly, I don't have a lot of FC facilities, about thirty. But surely even these should come up eventually? Without knowing what facilities are supposed to come up, without even knowing whether it's regular or service facs this week, how can I know if they should be coming up, but aren't? It might be broken, it might not, I just don't have the information to know and it's really bugging me.

halp
Old Aug 08 2022, 06:58 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
Ok, so I am still wondering if my facility chains are working correctly. Every other week, which is presumably the FC facilities week, there is never anything I can chain. Ever since the chains started, I have only ever been able to chain the flower shop.

Admittedly, I don't have a lot of FC facilities, about thirty. But surely even these should come up eventually? Without knowing what facilities are supposed to come up, without even knowing whether it's regular or service facs this week, how can I know if they should be coming up, but aren't? It might be broken, it might not, I just don't have the information to know and it's really bugging me.

halp
Hi Sqrl,

You have Farm Cash services this week.

The reasons a facility won't show up to add as a chain are....
  • You have more than one type of FC chain than the other type. So if you have more FC service chains than you do FC regular chains, perhaps due to adding or deleting more than one type, you won't be able to add another FC service chain until the balance is maintained between them again.

• You've already added a chain that is importing/exporting to the related regular/service. For example you couldn't have chain of Taste of Peru as well as a chain of Peruvian Restaurants.

• A facility won't be offered if the products can be used in too many different facilities like the Rubber factory.

• A facility won't be offered if the products can't be loaded into other service facilities like the Healthy Juice stand products.

It does get more complicated when a chain is related to more than one facility, but when that happens the game will only show you which ones you can add according to the chains you already have so that you don't have to work it out.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 08 2022, 02:07 PM

Thanks, Tiger. I'm making notes here!

So the flower shop is a regular facility, which means I need to chain a service facility next, which of course I don't have any, and that's what's the problem. Cool. at least I understand what's going on now.

Last edited by Sqrl; Aug 08 2022 at 02:13 PM.
Old Aug 08 2022, 04:16 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
Thanks, Tiger. I'm making notes here!

So the flower shop is a regular facility, which means I need to chain a service facility next, which of course I don't have any, and that's what's the problem. Cool. at least I understand what's going on now.
Hi Sqrl,

If you have no FC services then no you can't add one this week.

What it offers the next time an FC chain can be added would depend on what the balance was between the amount of FC regular chains you have and the amount of FC service chains you have.

If the amount of regular FC chains you have is *less or equal* to the amount of service FC chains you have then the current week chain type will be a regular factory, if not, it will be a service.

The same applies to the coin factories. The balance must be maintained between the amount of coin regular facs and coin service facs.

If you don't add a chain one week, then you have to wait until that particular week comes round again to be able to add one of that type.

We don't have a list of amounts of each of the 4 types of types of chain you might have. The game will work that out for you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 09 2022, 04:36 AM

ty Tiger
Old Aug 12 2022, 02:11 PM

Default Can not delete chain

I tried this: FT memcache.

I have had Breakfast restaurant Chain for many weeks. I decided to delete it, about a week ago. Every day I again try to delete it. It stays on Saving facilities, until I get tired of waiting and leave.

This AM I removed the second Breakfast Restaurant, put it storage, thinking the game would delete the chain automatically. Nope.

So do I take the 2nd out of storage, place it on farm, load it again, then try clearing the FT memcache?

The reason I wanted to delete the chain is because when I created a new chain, it shows no products to export. I thought if I removed the other, it would show products to export.
Old Aug 12 2022, 02:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyceclover View Post
I tried this: FT memcache.

I have had Breakfast restaurant Chain for many weeks. I decided to delete it, about a week ago. Every day I again try to delete it. It stays on Saving facilities, until I get tired of waiting and leave.

This AM I removed the second Breakfast Restaurant, put it storage, thinking the game would delete the chain automatically. Nope.

So do I take the 2nd out of storage, place it on farm, load it again, then try clearing the FT memcache?

The reason I wanted to delete the chain is because when I created a new chain, it shows no products to export. I thought if I removed the other, it would show products to export.
Hi Alyceclover,
Not being able to delete chains is a known issue that the developers have not fixed yet.

The only reason a chain would show no export products is if you do not have any neighbors that have the correct chain to import them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 13 2022, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Alyceclover,
Not being able to delete chains is a known issue that the developers have not fixed yet.

The only reason a chain would show no export products is if you do not have any neighbors that have the correct chain to import them.

TY I am wondering if that fix I tried ( FT memcache) has affected my farm. Stuff is gone from pending, such as Semi-trailer truck which is never empty of pending product.

The Facility manager is not working to load products and when I go to load at the farms such as Crude Oil, the pending disappears. Unless, for some reason all my facilities are being produced instantly.

I will contact support about that issue.

Tags
add chain, chain status, delete chain, export, facility chains, facility chains manager, import