Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Aug 22 2022, 04:34 AM
Account Not Linked

The problem with the NCC is that the more powerful neighbours you have with lots of facilities and you are someone who perhaps has only 1 of each chosen facility, means because of those powerful neighbours you have you are entered into groups that also have high quantities of facilities.

Years ago I used to get the odd farm cash from the NCC but since that time I added more neighbours to help me out with with other things on Farm Town like co-op quests and also the chains and working my facilities

I believe the idea way is to have neighbours of the same amount of facilities as you have yourself which should give you a chance of getting into a group of the same level. Then it's about working facilities yours and the people in your group.

I have lots of neighbours who sometimes have loads of facilities in each group where as I normally only have one in each group. I usually come bottom of the list each week although one week I did manage to get 3 or 4th because I had two of the farm cash facilities that week in one category. This week one of my neighbours has 20 facilities overall where as I have 4.

I don't know how these people with tons of facilities ie 10-20 each week get on with the NCC each week, but if they are winning FC every week because of the quantity of facilities they have. This is not a fair contest. If they have that many facilities why do they need the farm cash?

The grouping should be about the person who is entering and based on how many facilities they have and not being put into groupings based on how many facilities your group has overall; I assume how this is grouped.

Things should be switched around from week to week to give others a fair chance of winning when they may have only one of each facility.

I often think I should remove those people who have over 10 facilities in the NCC each week who do not help me in other ways, and maybe I would have a better chance of winning the NCC. It has been years LOL. I just feel mean about removing people and if I need a replacement I could get someone else who is equally powerful.
Old Aug 22 2022, 04:47 AM

The problem with shedding fc fac loaded neighbours is they provide me with products I can't make myself....
Old Aug 22 2022, 04:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
The problem with shedding fc fac loaded neighbours is they provide me with products I can't make myself....
I totally understand

That's the problem isn't it. It's a trade off between the NCC and getting things you need in the game. I need neighbours to help me with other things so I have to understand I will come bottom of the list on NCC each week
Old Aug 22 2022, 09:47 AM

I absolutely agree ... I am 9th or 10th place each week, whether I post work like crazy or do nothing. For me, it was NOT worth all of the goods and work to post facilities every day because I never won anything. Now, I just open it and whatever .... collect a few goods and be on my merry way. Your idea is brilliant, then we would all stand a better chance. I just go through the motions anymore, it's just not fun now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RozeeS View Post

I believe the idea way is to have neighbours of the same amount of facilities as you have yourself which should give you a chance of getting into a group of the same level. Then it's about working facilities yours and the people in your group.

I have lots of neighbours who sometimes have loads of facilities in each group where as I normally only have one in each group. I usually come bottom of the list each week although one week I did manage to get 3 or 4th because I had two of the farm cash facilities that week in one category. This week one of my neighbours has 20 facilities overall where as I have 4.

The grouping should be about the person who is entering and based on how many facilities they have and not being put into groupings based on how many facilities your group has overall; I assume how this is grouped.
Old Aug 24 2022, 10:01 AM
Account Not Linked

I have 35,000,000 in this week's NCC. The 1st place team has 82,000,000. This is happening every week. There has to be a different way to decide competing teams.
Old Aug 24 2022, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoSugar View Post
I have 35,000,000 in this week's NCC. The 1st place team has 82,000,000. This is happening every week. There has to be a different way to decide competing teams.
Hi WyoSugar

We moved your post to Discussions about Neighborhood Chains Contest in General Feedback.

It is probably that when the neighborhoods were chosen all of them had similar amounts of factories and strengh.
After that, they can add more factories, neighbors can join the NCC till Sunday, they can post a lot and their factories can be refilled faster etc.

If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in our Suggestion Section, you cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Aug 26 2022, 07:05 AM

I went and suggested that they stop letting people add facilities after the contest starts.
Old Aug 27 2022, 09:03 PM

Default Neighborhood Chains Contest

Every since you started the Neighborhood Chains Contest back up our neighborhood never even comes close to being 1st or 2nd. Even with a bunch of new neighbors. It's almost not even worth wasting your time doing them. Wish it would go back to the old way.
Old Aug 27 2022, 09:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie Mc View Post
Every since you started the Neighborhood Chains Contest back up our neighborhood never even comes close to being 1st or 2nd. Even with a bunch of new neighbors. It's almost not even worth wasting your time doing them. Wish it would go back to the old way.
Hi Julie Mc,
The selection for the competitors has not changed since they first started the contest. They have always been selected by how many facilities you and your neighbors have in the contest at the selection time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 25 2023, 11:50 AM

How does ghosting facilities work with NCC? Does it give those players are unfair advantage? I don't ghost and I think it's cheating myself. But if those players who ghost are always going to WIN then what's the point of playing? Just wondering.