Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 28 2023, 05:53 AM

I have a farmer friend who isn't a buddy or a neighbor.. We have always met each other in the Inn to avoid the BS that goes on in the Market Place, he will hire me and I have received a Big Bonus as his farms are at the Max Size on all. Today I was hired, in the Inn, and did not receive the Bonus, which in total is around 30 to 40 billion in coins alone. So I was wanting to know if I have to be hired from the Market Place, from now on, to receive the Bonus .. Thanks for your reply !!
Old May 28 2023, 08:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaDoe View Post
I have a farmer friend who isn't a buddy or a neighbor.. We have always met each other in the Inn to avoid the BS that goes on in the Market Place, he will hire me and I have received a Big Bonus as his farms are at the Max Size on all. Today I was hired, in the Inn, and did not receive the Bonus, which in total is around 30 to 40 billion in coins alone. So I was wanting to know if I have to be hired from the Market Place, from now on, to receive the Bonus .. Thanks for your reply !!
Hi PapaDoe,
As far as I know that hasn't changed. Is it possible he has has added you as a buddy?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 28 2023, 05:28 PM

I do not know... I will ask him as I work his farms every morning... Hope he hasn't, I really like the bonuses as it helps me to expand my farms.. Thanks for the answer. !!!
Old May 29 2023, 05:42 AM

This Morning I was hired by my Friend, (9 jads latest tools), once again, and after working all of his farms, I, again, did not receive all of the bonuses. I asked him if he had made me a Neighbor or Buddy and he said he has not. We hire from the Inn as usual as we always have. Can you help me find what is wrong? I greatly miss the 30 - 40 Billion coins bonus as it helps me to expand my farms greatly for the Farmers that work my farms !! I received 18 billion in normal coins this morning. It has been in the past 30 to 40 billion.. as you can understand waking up at 5:30amEST each morning to work his farms and not getting the bonuses kind of takes the fun out of it !! Please help.. !!!
Old May 29 2023, 08:11 AM

Quote:
This Morning I was hired by my Friend, (9 jads latest tools), once again, and after working all of his farms, I, again, did not receive all of the bonuses. I asked him if he had made me a Neighbor or Buddy and he said he has not. We hire from the Inn as usual as we always have. Can you help me find what is wrong? I greatly miss the 30 - 40 Billion coins bonus as it helps me to expand my farms greatly for the Farmers that work my farms !! I received 18 billion in normal coins this morning. It has been in the past 30 to 40 billion.. as you can understand waking up at 5:30amEST each morning to work his farms and not getting the bonuses kind of takes the fun out of it !! Please help.. !!!
Hi PapaDoe

Think you will not be happy with my response but here we go.

Please load your game in the new website and then click in the icon for Friends lists that shows up to the left of the envelope in the game screen.
Set it to My Buddies and search for your friend.
If you do not see that person as a buddy, then ask your friend to do the same from the website.

If non of you show the other as buddy, then please talk to your friend to meet each other at the Job marketplace to be hired. Then check if you get the bonus chest.

If you still do not get the bonus chest being hired from Job Market, then report this problem to Support team to let them check. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old May 29 2023, 10:09 AM

I appreciate your response..!! To say whether I will like it or not does not matter to me as much as I just want to get my Bonus Chests again LOL !!! I will contact my friend and we will each verify that we are not a buddy or a neighbor and will try hiring from the Marketplace. I can see and understand your Logic and I will gladly try anything to correct what is going wrong at this time. Thank you and I hope I can get back on track as soon as possible. !!
Old May 29 2023, 12:28 PM

Quote:
I appreciate your response..!! To say whether I will like it or not does not matter to me as much as I just want to get my Bonus Chests again LOL !!! I will contact my friend and we will each verify that we are not a buddy or a neighbor and will try hiring from the Marketplace. I can see and understand your Logic and I will gladly try anything to correct what is going wrong at this time. Thank you and I hope I can get back on track as soon as possible. !!
You are welcome PapaDoe
Old May 29 2023, 03:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Default tools and hired help

hi,

this is my first time posting and i come with a question and a problem that i hope someone can help resolve. i have 40 farms, i feel my current tools are adequate for all work on each farm, but when i try to hire people, it doesnt matter if they are personal friends who play the game or other players from the market place, they often tell me they cant access my tools. this is frustrating for me, as i do like to try and help out the newer players, that i know from experience a job like mine would give.

to recap, i have 40 farms, lots of fish, a yellow boat at the moment, adequate for this amount of fishing, but no lower level players are able to use them, and i dont like to always hire the higher level players. thank you for your time and effort looking into this.
Old May 29 2023, 04:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonlily2023 View Post
hi,

this is my first time posting and i come with a question and a problem that i hope someone can help resolve. i have 40 farms, i feel my current tools are adequate for all work on each farm, but when i try to hire people, it doesnt matter if they are personal friends who play the game or other players from the market place, they often tell me they cant access my tools. this is frustrating for me, as i do like to try and help out the newer players, that i know from experience a job like mine would give.

to recap, i have 40 farms, lots of fish, a yellow boat at the moment, adequate for this amount of fishing, but no lower level players are able to use them, and i dont like to always hire the higher level players. thank you for your time and effort looking into this.
Hi Dragonlilly,
I moved your post to the thread about hiring.
First thing you have to do is to make sure all your tools are in your storage. If you have them out on a farm then they won't see or be able to use them.Tools do not take up storage space.
Second make sure you have the box checked in the hire pop up to allow them to use your tools.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 29 2023, 05:12 PM

I understand that the program is writted so that buddies do not get bonus for working your farms. My question is "Can someone explain the logic in this? It looks like you would want us to be buddies with more people to make the group a more friendly group. It looks like you don't want us to be neighbors or even buddies with the other farmers that play the game. Am I wrong, or is there something else that I am missing? I am now removing all that are in my buddy list since there seems to be a penalty is apply if you are buddies with someone. Thanks for any info you can give me.

Tags
bonus chest, hiring, hiring all farms, hiring issues, no bonus chest, no job bonus, show work info