Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 18 2014, 01:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrinarose View Post
Thanks for your help earlier in a post I had.. its not here anymore, but I got the link in time to contact support.. I dont know much about this games working things out, but Im trying. lol Anyway, thanks so much..
Your post was moved here:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...34#post5787934
That is the Official thread for your problem.
If you want to find where your posts are click on your name up top of the forum and slect the statistics tab and find all posts by. That will list all of your posts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 18 2014, 02:50 PM

Default Earn Cash popup

Why does the Earn Cash popup not appear any more when I click on it on my farm?

Instead, it tries to load a page that ends up being a blank screen.

I want my popup back so I can earn FC by completing offers.

Very annoying!
Old Mar 18 2014, 04:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjfxvii View Post
Why does the Earn Cash popup not appear any more when I click on it on my farm?

Instead, it tries to load a page that ends up being a blank screen.

I want my popup back so I can earn FC by completing offers.

Very annoying!
Make sure you have pop ups and cookies allowed for the following sites:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashley.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 18 2014, 06:46 PM

About 2 years ago I accepted an offer for the Banner to work for Fcash at my friends farm, something went wrong and every since, whenever I visit her farm I have to click the 'work for farmcash' box off. When she posted factories/clients, only the light on the farm the post relates to lights up, to work them I have to remember all the farms and go there to be able to work them, with clients, I have to work them through the factory post , but by clicking one building at a time, fortunately all the clients are on the same farm. I sent a message to support about 18months and got a reply straight away saying they were passing on to the Developers, since then I havnt heard anything. I sent another message a few weeks ago and havnt even had a reply. I know a few people have had this problem. Unfortunately my friend is my farming buddy and we meet and working for each other every day, had it been anyone else I wouldnt worry about it.

My big problem now is, since the update and the fact I bought 10 extra cars for a second train to get 100% mayors help, I now cant work my friends factories at all. When I go there I still get the 'work for farmcash' box but when I click that I dont get the invite to work box anymore. SO the only way I can work her factories is one by one and she has over 100 on one farm alone and they are stacked. So it now its impossible to do this unless I unhook my train so I dont get 100% help.

I wish there was some way that the developers could go to my account and take one farm cash of my maxed blue banner offer, so I could go do the one click on her farms and be rid of this forever.

I dont suppose there is anything anyone can do about this but thought I had to bring this up again.
Old Mar 18 2014, 07:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpeak View Post
About 2 years ago I accepted an offer for the Banner to work for Fcash at my friends farm, something went wrong and every since, whenever I visit her farm I have to click the 'work for farmcash' box off. When she posted factories/clients, only the light on the farm the post relates to lights up, to work them I have to remember all the farms and go there to be able to work them, with clients, I have to work them through the factory post , but by clicking one building at a time, fortunately all the clients are on the same farm. I sent a message to support about 18months and got a reply straight away saying they were passing on to the Developers, since then I havnt heard anything. I sent another message a few weeks ago and havnt even had a reply. I know a few people have had this problem. Unfortunately my friend is my farming buddy and we meet and working for each other every day, had it been anyone else I wouldnt worry about it.

My big problem now is, since the update and the fact I bought 10 extra cars for a second train to get 100% mayors help, I now cant work my friends factories at all. When I go there I still get the 'work for farmcash' box but when I click that I dont get the invite to work box anymore. SO the only way I can work her factories is one by one and she has over 100 on one farm alone and they are stacked. So it now its impossible to do this unless I unhook my train so I dont get 100% help.

I wish there was some way that the developers could go to my account and take one farm cash of my maxed blue banner offer, so I could go do the one click on her farms and be rid of this forever.

I dont suppose there is anything anyone can do about this but thought I had to bring this up again.
I moved your post to the correct thread in the Help and Support section.
Please provide a link to your farm so we can chack your data and see if we can clear this. If we can't then maybe Support can.
Old Mar 18 2014, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpeak View Post

I am having the very same problem with my son's farm have notified support several times and have not heard back from them it is well over a year PLEASE HELP IF AT ALL POSSIBLE THANK YOU SLIMPAT
Old Mar 18 2014, 07:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimpat View Post
I am having the very same problem with my son's farm have notified support several times and have not heard back from them it is well over a year PLEASE HELP IF AT ALL POSSIBLE THANK YOU SLIMPAT
Will need a link to that farm.
Old Mar 19 2014, 04:04 AM

The link below should take you to my farm 1. Hope you can help.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6994&farm_ix=0
Old Mar 19 2014, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Will need a link to that farm.

This is the link to my sons arm the link in my signature is to my farm if this is not right please let me knos
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/
Old Mar 19 2014, 10:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimpat View Post
This is the link to my sons arm the link in my signature is to my farm if this is not right please let me knos
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/
That is not a complete link. I cannot get to his farm from that link.
After rereading your first post on this, I am a little confused. Is it you who are getting the work for Farm Cash from him or the other way around?

Tags
cash, cash problems, coin loss, coins, earned farm cash, farm cash, farm cash for help, farm cash missing, farm town money, gift card loss, level up, lost coins!!!, missing coins, missing farm cash, not received, scam, trial pay credits, where's my cash