Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jul 15 2015, 07:18 AM

Thumbs down Agree with too many CQ for FC faciities

I have gotten too many quests requiring FC that I don't have. Have already spent more money than I thought I would ever spend on a game. Already doing less work on my farms, planting very little, thinking of leaving the game.
Old Nov 02 2015, 08:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Farmcash

Am I the only one who is totally frustrated with the farm cash? It takes you so long to get any amount that you can use for something. Why cant you use coins for a certain amount of farm cash . This is the only peeve I have with the game. There has to be a way to accumulate farm cash quicker. No wonder people are getting frustrated with the game . Any feed back would be appreciated.
Old Dec 07 2015, 01:33 AM

Thumbs down Farmtown Cash Items

Ok, fair is fair, I cannot afford ANY of the new facilities or shops because of the money exchange rate. At least give us NON US players some kind of incentive to put our hard earned cash into ur overpriced pixels.
Old Dec 07 2015, 01:54 PM

I also can not afford to invest cash. They really need to make stuff to be gotten with FT dollars not cash and add a lot more levels.
Old Dec 10 2015, 05:31 PM

We just got 25 more levels = 25 more farm cash if y'all are already a high points person with level 675 for a couple weeks now. Rejoice!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Dec 11 2015, 06:41 PM

Default i did not receivem my farm cash for an earn farmcash offer

I was wondering if other farmers out there are having problems getting their farmcash credited to their account after completing farmcash offers. I did an offer for 25 farm cash and I got an email from the company saying I successfully signed up for the offer but when I went onto my farm no cash. I even reloaded the game and still no farmcash. who do I address this issue to to get my money?
Old Dec 11 2015, 06:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaymanes43 View Post
I was wondering if other farmers out there are having problems getting their farmcash credited to their account after completing farmcash offers. I did an offer for 25 farm cash and I got an email from the company saying I successfully signed up for the offer but when I went onto my farm no cash. I even reloaded the game and still no farmcash. who do I address this issue to to get my money?
Hi Kaymanes,
You will need to go back to the Offers tab and click on Help there. Trialpay is the company that handles those offers and Farm Town has no control over them. They are the ones who have to release the farm cash information to Farm Town.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 11 2015, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Kaymanes,
You will need to go back to the Offers tab and click on Help there. Trialpay is the company that handles those offers and Farm Town has no control over them. They are the ones who have to release the farm cash information to Farm Town.
thank you very much for your help. I love playing this game very much.
Old Jan 18 2016, 02:01 PM

Default Earn free farm cash

Yesterday I completed to offers for earning free farm cash, one with AARP and another one for a survey site. How long does it take for the cash to show up?
Old Jan 18 2016, 02:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdragonfly View Post
Yesterday I completed to offers for earning free farm cash, one with AARP and another one for a survey site. How long does it take for the cash to show up?
Hi MsDragonfly,
Those offers are handled by Trialpay for Facebook. Farm Town has no control over those. You will need to go back to the Earn Cash tab and click on Help there to go to Trialpay and ask them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.