Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 09 2018, 11:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyHL View Post
I was booted off a farm 2x's and the 3rd time it didn't ask me if I wanted to be hired again. All I know it was Elsa (975 level) and I really want to finish. Help please.
Hi SallyHL,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section subject thread about Hiring since you are asking for help and not providing feedback.
I am sorry, but an avatar name is not unique so the information wouldn't help to find the farms. Also we have no way to send you back to those farms.
One suggestion I have for you is if you have trouble with getting kicked off of farms due to being heavily loaded then turn off the items in your preference that you are not hired for such as facilities, buildings, and decoratioons. That way you will not be trying to load so much when you go to work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 09 2018, 06:13 PM

Taz, thank you!
Old Oct 22 2018, 09:41 PM

I can play other people's game but wen they play mine they don't get bonus . I can't see where they have done anything .Even though it says they do on the top of the screen.
Old Oct 22 2018, 09:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBska View Post
I can play other people's game but wen they play mine they don't get bonus . I can't see where they have done anything .Even though it says they do on the top of the screen.
Hi BBska,
I moved your post to the subject about hiring and the bonuses.
It will depend on what you hire them for and whether they complete the job for them to get a bonus. Also you have to hire them from the Inn or the Market and they can not be your Neighbor or Buddy to get a bonus.
You might not see that they have done anything without refreshing the farm you are looking at as it will not always immediately update.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 23 2018, 03:51 PM

I HAVE PLAYED THIS GAME FOR YEARS,STOPPED AT ONE TIME THEN STATRTED AGAIM i NEVER DAD THIS TO hAPPEN sorry about caps. aT THE TOP OF MY PAGE IT WILL TELL ME THEY WERE HARVETING AND THEN TELL ME THEY GOT A BONUS. bUT THEY TOLD ME THEY DID NOT GET A BONUS AND WHEN I WEMT TO FARM EVERYTHING WAS STILL THERE i WAITED ABOUT AN HOUR OR MOre sorry caps again and went back and they were still thers not harvested. i hires someone else and it was ok then
Old Oct 23 2018, 04:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBska View Post
I HAVE PLAYED THIS GAME FOR YEARS,STOPPED AT ONE TIME THEN STATRTED AGAIM i NEVER DAD THIS TO hAPPEN sorry about caps. aT THE TOP OF MY PAGE IT WILL TELL ME THEY WERE HARVETING AND THEN TELL ME THEY GOT A BONUS. bUT THEY TOLD ME THEY DID NOT GET A BONUS AND WHEN I WEMT TO FARM EVERYTHING WAS STILL THERE i WAITED ABOUT AN HOUR OR MOre sorry caps again and went back and they were still thers not harvested. i hires someone else and it was ok then
Hi BBska,
If you hire someone else and it was ok then there was nothing you did that was wrong. Did you hire for multiple farms and maybe they didn't finish all the farms?

There is no way for us to tell what happened with the first worker as we don't have information on who you hire or if they completed or didn't complete the work.
Old Oct 23 2018, 04:15 PM

I got them from market place , By the info that was popping up when they were working it would say Quote NAME just out Peanuts in your storage and Name just received bonus in Farm _#. She told me she was not getting bonus but she still finished my farm As I said befroe I waited and it was still not harvest and i waited a little longer and hired someone else and it worked. I could harvest it though. She was doing multible farms and it just quit giving her bonus on the 10 th one. But it still showed shw was working. even in the Block at the top that has how many farms you hace and go into user info it was still showing her in there. I have farms ready after while so I will wait and seeif it works this time. Ty
Old Nov 02 2018, 12:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Market Place

When I go to the market, there is nobody there? Help me please
Old Nov 02 2018, 12:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleloopyloz View Post
When I go to the market, there is nobody there? Help me please
Hi Littleloopyloz,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section subject thread about hiring and the market. This is where you need to post problems and not in the feedback section.
Please check your language and make sure it is set to English. If it isn't then change it to English then go to the market.

Tags
bonus, bonus chest, coins, fish, hiring, hiring help, lost bonus, lost pay, market, neighbors helping, no payoff, no xp bonuses, question, show work info, tools missing when hired