Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 04 2018, 09:01 AM

8. Other Bug Fixes:

a) BugFix: 'Show Work Info' sometimes showing Crops, Trees, Flowers or Fish ready to harvest when they were still growing

as of 9am EST this morning - my lookout tower is still showing crops ready when they are still growing
Old Oct 04 2018, 10:49 AM

Why is it that there are always more farm cash facilities than farm coin? I have been playing this game from almost the time it was started, and along with the wonderful changes brought about, these is more and more farm cash items and tools, etc. I can not afford the farm cash facilities but do get them eventually. As for the tools, I am just so high and that is where I will stay because I just can not afford to get them. I pity the new players trying to start this game! The prices for farms is outrageous and the farm cash facilities also outrageous. There is no way a new player can get ahead in this game so I do not blame them for quitting. If you want new players to continue to play this game, something has to give. It is not all about you guys making money. I understand it takes money to run this game, however if you continue the way you are going, you soon will have no players at all!
Old Oct 04 2018, 11:46 AM

I feel the same. With 2 coins facilities and 4 FC facilities, I can't keep up, as I live on a limited income. I hadn't even "caught up" with all the FC facilities before these new ones were released. I've been playing almost since the game was introduced. :/
Penny
Old Oct 04 2018, 12:41 PM

Thank you for the new realease ... loving the animated Halloween items!

"Also, when changing farms, the chat is not opened and closed every time if you are alone on the farm" ... Recently the chat seems to be open on my farms - even though it is only me on the farm

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Oct 04 2018, 01:08 PM

wonderful post, but was sooo wishing for increasing production om Fish Farms with Oysters, Pearl Oyster, Mussels and most of all Crawfish. The mineral mines and open-pit mines produce too much of some products and no-where near enough on other products.
Old Oct 04 2018, 01:49 PM

Thank you for the new things, always welcome. But I will say that I agree with Cathy K and poof3013. The amount of FC items has exceeded what I can do anymore. I've been playing nearly since the inception of this game. My hubby has been exceedingly patient in what I spend but those days are over now. Please reconsider some of the FC items for those of us who love to play and don't wish to quit.
Old Oct 04 2018, 02:34 PM

I have flowers showing ready on Farm 4 which is my quest and private farm. When I check them they still have 10 + hrs at 3:33 PM EST Did Memcache and that did do any good. Any help for this?
Old Oct 04 2018, 02:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
I have flowers showing ready on Farm 4 which is my quest and private farm. When I check them they still have 10 + hrs at 3:33 PM EST Did Memcache and that did do any good. Any help for this?
Hi Momma Woods,
Just to be clear on this were you looking at the 'Show Work Info' or using the Farm Stats to look for the flowers?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 04 2018, 03:02 PM

well it has cleared up now while I am chatting with you. It has returned again and is a nuisance. I am the only person that can work on that farm since it is private.

Last edited by Momma Woods; Oct 05 2018 at 07:08 PM.
Old Oct 04 2018, 07:19 PM

How do I let a Super Neighbour know what I want planted?
Closed Thread