Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Feb 17 2012, 11:33 PM

Angry Wtf???

This could have been covered in the previous responses, but I'm too mad at the moment to read all of them.

I love the Quests ... and I have been having a good time seeing how quickly I can complete each Quest. And I have been able to complete each Quest until the one I got today: Make Sesame Chicken ... wtf? How am I supposed to do that without the Chinese Restaurant???

The thing says the Mayor will prepare a special Quest for you. I read that to mean each Quest would be tailored of that farmer's abilities. I certainly do not appreciate being asked to do a Quest that I don't have the ability to complete without digging into my pocketbook.

I think this is a really sleezy way for Farmtown to get more $$ from us. Shame on you!!
Old Feb 17 2012, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swd View Post
I have many of the FC facilities so it isn't because I haven't spent FC on the game.
I hear ya there swd ... I have spent over $400 buying FC so it isn't like they haven't gotten any money from me
Old Feb 17 2012, 11:47 PM

I now understand the lifelines. The Quest tells me which one I can use.

Hidden Avatar on Farm 1

I am unable to find Server no.
Old Feb 18 2012, 02:11 AM

I love the quests but yet i do not. I am on my like 5th quests when I came into a snag of not having the one facility to complete the quest. so I have wasted my time on nothing. i am topped out on my levels so no FC that way and well I just do not have the cash at the moment to do so. when you accept a new quest you should be able to see what it is before accepting it. either that or with this life line things find someone to help out. thanks for listening!
Old Feb 18 2012, 02:31 AM
Account Not Linked

It is so frustrating. When I finally was able to open another quest because I couldn't load the dress shoes in the previous one because I don't own that service facility and couldn't complete it, I came across yet another quest I can't do. Now it is to load farmtwon beer. I have all the facilities to make farmtwown beer, but not the service facility required to load it.
I have spent real money on this game but, as in real life, I refuse to spent money on things I do not like and I don't like the service facilities.
I hope the devs do something about this.
Old Feb 18 2012, 03:34 AM

Default deja vu

And yet, again, for the second time in the past 24 hours I have opened a quest that I cannot do because it would require me to spent $$ to purchase FC and buy the facility to complete the quest.

Developers are you listening?
Old Feb 18 2012, 09:22 AM

I am getting more and more upset about these quests each day. It should be a simple thing for the developers to have the Quests check for the facilities you have before the Quest is assigned. Yesterday I was supposed to produce baby bottles..and I don't have the $factory. Today it was Shrimp and Potatoes. Fine...I could do every step of the Quest but produce shrimp, since I don't have the Fish Farm. A neighbor has it tho, so I clicked the lifeline. It gave me "trade at the market". Shrimp containers do not come up in the list to sell, so my neighbor couldn't sell to me. What kind of lifeline is that?? I sure hope they get the bugs out of this fast, because for the first time in 3 years, I am about ready to quit the game!!
Old Feb 18 2012, 11:10 AM

Well the Error 025 isn't fixed... cos I am still getting it!
Old Feb 18 2012, 12:30 PM

I too cannot complete a quest as I don't have correct facility and yes to buy it I need Farm Cash!!! Lifeline I received is request as gift how does this help when I dont have the facility to enable me to request as gift its a joke
now i have to wait at least 4 days b4 i can use another lifeline we should be given option to reject quest if we know we cannot complete it, but still have to wait for next or people will become even more choosy than they are already !!!!

I will not be forced into spending real money to complete quests
Old Feb 18 2012, 12:56 PM

I have completed the first quest available to me with no problems, when I start the secnd quest for some reason my glass factory is not being recognized and I "failed" the quest because the game never recorded the 185 punch bowls I had produced before it expired. I am now attempting the next quest involving the glass factory haven't made to the production cycle yet, but I hope whatever the glitch was in the first glass quest is resolved before I get there.