Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 23 2010, 06:28 PM

Default new crops?

i'm not sure if this has been addressed yet, if so, sorry.

can the new crops be used in facilites?? the cantalope, sesame seed(i assume in chinese rest) oregano, etc??? as well as the trees?

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4578&farm_ix=0
Old Oct 23 2010, 06:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by amye4369 View Post
i'm not sure if this has been addressed yet, if so, sorry.

can the new crops be used in facilites?? the cantalope, sesame seed(i assume in chinese rest) oregano, etc??? as well as the trees?
Sesame seed and lavender yes, the rest not so far Cedar tree yes.
Old Oct 23 2010, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Sesame seed and lavender yes, the rest not so far Cedar tree yes.
i think i smell a fruit restaurant/stand coming on, lol. cantalope, star tree, etc

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4578&farm_ix=0
Old Oct 23 2010, 06:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbitcrazzy17 View Post
Please wait on adding new levels, im never goin to catch up! I'm currently on 120 lol

I always thought like that too ...............
untill i caught up.............

Dont grow up - stay a kid forever

It sucks staying maxed out and not seeing that point meter advancing as you work.
Old Oct 23 2010, 06:39 PM

I want to aquire a new facility or two to add fun and to increase my profit. Those of you that have bought the new ones: Which make the most money?

Oh and to address all the farmers upset at the expensive FC items. I have played this game since before FC. I leveled very slowly, few crops and other things were to be had. I think the FC has enabled the developers to produce a fast moving, entertaining game. One can pull out one's wallet or play a simpler version for free. But if you feel the need to vent, please go to the blues thread. Frankly, those of us who don't go to that thread don't want to hear it.
Old Oct 23 2010, 06:39 PM

Are the new beans and lavendar and cauliflower for any specific restaurant?
Old Oct 23 2010, 06:41 PM

Send a message via MSN to xxjimmyxx

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ty ty ty ty lol
Playing since May12,2009

Old Oct 23 2010, 06:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by winna_linna View Post
Are the new beans and lavendar and cauliflower for any specific restaurant?
Lavender is for essential oils which its oil is in the perfume shope...and sesame seed for Chinese Restaurant and cedar tree for oil plant and perfume shop, that's it so far
Old Oct 23 2010, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
But, I agree that the levels should be something tough, so a player has to actual "work" ( ) for their advancement.

Fifty levels would be fine, but I am with those who would like two or three more farms available ONLY for farm coins. Keep the game from being as easy as taking out a credit card. Or, if the devs decide that enlargement is a good way to pay their bills..... make it for BIG FT$$... maybe $50 or more per level.

Oh yeah.... and I need more "stuff" that I can maybe buy.

Is there some way to level up without "working"? Am I missing something? It takes long enough & lots of "work" now to level up, especially for those who cannot afford to buy Farm cash for the tools.

I went months refusing to spend money on the game but eventually couldn't continue without the advanced tools. It's just too time consuming! If I couldn't occasionally "take out a credit card" I would have to quit.

In addition, why should one who doesn't have the time to earn $300 mil before they can upgrade be penalized by even higher prices?

Last, but not least, "buying" things serves a purpose i.e. enabling us to make more money or artistically enriching our farms. It's a farmer's choice. If you choose not to that is your business.
Old Oct 23 2010, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karensekishiro View Post
I want to aquire a new facility or two to add fun and to increase my profit. Those of you that have bought the new ones: Which make the most money?

Oh and to address all the farmers upset at the expensive FC items. I have played this game since before FC. I leveled very slowly, few crops and other things were to be had. I think the FC has enabled the developers to produce a fast moving, entertaining game. One can pull out one's wallet or play a simpler version for free. But if you feel the need to vent, please go to the blues thread. Frankly, those of us who don't go to that thread don't want to hear it.
Karen,
Thank you for that! I didn't even know there is a "Blues" section.

I have quite a few facilities. The ones I find most profitable are ice cream factory, seafood restaurant, winery/wine cellar, & oast house/brewery. As for the latest upgrade, time will tell. The chinese restaurant has good potential as it uses lots of veggies.

Unfortunately, the florist is the least profitable. But still worthwhile if you like to have alot of flowers.

Happy farming!
Closed Thread