Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 05 2014, 12:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepy47 View Post
I was hired to harvest/plow and before finishing, got a pop up message'employer has no money left'. I couldn't finish and lost my bonus. Did this mean the employer had chosen to let me use his tools and had no fuel. I have all big tools and plenty of fuel, so why couldn't I use my own if indeed the message did imply I could use his. Thanks
No. You would be using your own fuel. They may have run out of coins to pay for you to work. It costs the employer for you to plow.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 05 2014, 01:02 PM

Thanks, never thought of that!
Old Feb 07 2014, 05:44 PM

Default Green freestyle

Could someone please explain how to use the green freestyle thank you
Old Feb 07 2014, 06:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack daniel's View Post
Could someone please explain how to use the green freestyle thank you
The best explanation is in the Game Guide. Here is a link to that section:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...26#post5275626
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 08 2014, 09:39 AM
Green Ace ( Level 24 )

Farmer Since: Jan 29 2014
Level:
Trophies: 7
XP:
Default Harvester tool

I bought a harvester that does 2x2 yesterday and when i try to fill it up with fuel it says i need to own a seeder or harvester when i already do.... i am only on level 11 though, although i have played this before on a diff facebook account and cant remember if i needed to be in a higher level or not.

Thanks

Karen

Visit LoopyKaz's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F36
Old Feb 08 2014, 11:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazwv10 View Post
I bought a harvester that does 2x2 yesterday and when i try to fill it up with fuel it says i need to own a seeder or harvester when i already do.... i am only on level 11 though, although i have played this before on a diff facebook account and cant remember if i needed to be in a higher level or not.

Thanks

Karen
You bought a 2x2 harvester or a 2x1 harvester? The 2x1 is available at level 10, but the 2x2 is not available until level 16. If it is the 2x1 it does not require fuel.
Old Feb 08 2014, 11:20 AM
Green Ace ( Level 24 )

Level:
XP:

Thats what i thought but its saying i need fuel? oh yeah my mistake sorry it is 2 x 1 iv just gone to level 12 now...

Visit LoopyKaz's Farm

Old Feb 08 2014, 11:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thats what i thought but its saying i need fuel? oh yeah my mistake sorry it is 2 x 1 iv just gone to level 12 now...
Fuel requirements were removed for those in the Jan 8th release:

- Remove fuel requirement for all 2 x 1 tools, this will allow new users to start using those tools sooner when hired without the fuel requirement

Try harvesting and see if it actually still needs fuel. If it does I will alert the devs to this.
Old Feb 08 2014, 12:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:

Thanks

Karen
When you went to the fuel station was the harvester in your storage for the program to see the harvester, if it is on your farm it will not recognize that you have it.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 08 2014, 01:50 PM
Green Ace ( Level 24 )

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Fuel requirements were removed for those in the Jan 8th release:

- Remove fuel requirement for all 2 x 1 tools, this will allow new users to start using those tools sooner when hired without the fuel requirement

Try harvesting and see if it actually still needs fuel. If it does I will alert the devs to this.
I have tried this and it is still saying i need fuel

Visit LoopyKaz's Farm

Tags
clearing fields, fuel, fuel disappearing, fuel problems, gifting machines, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, lookout, manure collector tool, marked, mobile, mobile tower lookout, multiplanter, pump, refuel, starting over, tool, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working, tower, transplanter