Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 12 2018, 01:03 PM

Default Music

Help - Can't turn music off!
Last week, hit music button by mistake and music started playing. Tried to turn it off, the button turned red but the music played on. Have restarted facebook numerous times, have rebooted computer many times, have pressed music button many times but yet, the music plays on. Driving me crazy! Please help!
Thank you!
Old Oct 12 2018, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBLUEFARM View Post
Last week, hit music button by mistake and music started playing. Tried to turn it off, the button turned red but the music played on. Have restarted facebook numerous times, have rebooted computer many times, have pressed music button many times but yet, the music plays on. Driving me crazy! Please help!
Thank you!
Hi GOBLUEFARM

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

When you hover your mouse over the sound icon in the preference bar (shown as a speaker) the music icon will drop down and it will look like the picture below.

Both icons needs to be red.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Oct 12 2018, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBLUEFARM View Post
Thank you!
Please disregard - I found out how to disable by hovering over the sound button! Sorry!
Old Oct 13 2018, 03:10 PM

Default Scroll bars not functioning

Either loading facilities or selling to a neighbor I can not scroll using the scroll bars. So can NOT select a product or harvest to sell.
Old Oct 13 2018, 03:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Either loading facilities or selling to a neighbor I can not scroll using the scroll bars. So can NOT select a product or harvest to sell.
Hi John,
I just tested this on mine and no problems. Try right clicking in your farm and in the menu that opens make sure Zoom Out is greyed out. If it isn't click it until it is. Also check the Show All there as well so everything is within your farm screen.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 14 2018, 04:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Farm Grid

Tell me about the colors on the farm grid in the upper left side, please. They are not all bright enough to see difference. Is there a way to tell on a super neighbor's farm which crops are ready for harvest without going to each farm?
Old Oct 14 2018, 04:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice1942 View Post
Tell me about the colors on the farm grid in the upper left side, please. They are not all bright enough to see difference. Is there a way to tell on a super neighbor's farm which crops are ready for harvest without going to each farm?
Hi Alice,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section subject thread about the display. The green is a farm that is not fertilized, the greenish brown is a farm that is fertilized, and the yellow is the farm you are on. When you are working a neighbors facilities the light blue is a farm with facilities needing work and the dark blue is a farm you have worked the facilities.
The only way to tell which farms have work for a super neighbor is if you own the Mobile Lookout Tower and use the Show Work Info in the Show Names.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 17 2018, 05:14 PM
Account Not Linked

ive been haveing problems last 3 night staying connected when i visit the inn 3...it keeps coming un connected....am i the only one with this problem? what can i do or try? thanks
Old Oct 17 2018, 05:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripod View Post
ive been haveing problems last 3 night staying connected when i visit the inn 3...it keeps coming un connected....am i the only one with this problem? what can i do or try? thanks
Hi Tripod,
Please try all the suggestions in the first post of the following link, including those linked in that post:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666
Old Yesterday, 04:37 PM
Account Not Linked

thanks taz..i cleaned cache..that helped some

Tags
archived farm, chrome extension, coloured dots, display, display issues, empty market, expand screen, eye, farm name change, farm order, farm stats, ft chrome extension, grid colours, magnify, mousewheel, move farm, music, quest farms, screen size, sound