Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 19 2014, 08:39 PM

Question -no Bonus when working on a neighbors farm ... when hired at the market you get double bonus.. if i work on my neighbors farm, I do or do not get more coins xp's or the same or less as if i did work on a non neighbors farm.. and if we do not get more coin xp's or the same why do we need neighbors .. if we are neighbors we should get more coins xp's to help out our neighbors.. some do not want to work my farms because we are neighbors and will not get bonus.. please can you explain how this works.. thanks..
Old Feb 19 2014, 09:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeCK View Post
Question -no Bonus when working on a neighbors farm ... when hired at the market you get double bonus.. if i work on my neighbors farm, I do or do not get more coins xp's or the same or less as if i did work on a non neighbors farm.. and if we do not get more coin xp's or the same why do we need neighbors .. if we are neighbors we should get more coins xp's to help out our neighbors.. some do not want to work my farms because we are neighbors and will not get bonus.. please can you explain how this works.. thanks..
Your neighbors still get the normal amounts of harvested crops, trees, flowers and fish (some of them just increased), coins and experience.
Hired strangers from the market also get bonus if they complete the jobs hired for. The reason for the bonuses was to encourage workers from the market to take jobs they don't normally like to do such as fishing, harvesting trees, and harvesting flowers. The incentive for you to hire from the market is you get extra harvest.
Strangers from the market cannot work your facilities or services.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 20 2014, 12:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Raul just added more notes to the Release notes, see below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by raul
Post Release Updates - Feb 20th, 1:00AM EST

- Second fix for the missing Gift Box in the main panel
- The Eye in the bottom right and the Eye preference option now applies the same when in your farm and when hired
- The X over the Toolbox icon never goes away unless the Toolbox is closed, less flickering

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 20 2014, 05:07 AM

My Gift box is back! Thank you so much for fixing it!

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Feb 20 2014, 05:58 AM

It is good to see the needs of new players being taken into account. Thank you.
Old Feb 20 2014, 08:49 AM

My gift box is back!!!! WooHoo!!!! Thank you Raul, you are the greatest!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 20 2014, 10:32 AM

apparently the 20 Feb update has caused me unable to use FT any more. I keep getting shockwave crash. How can this get fixed?
Old Feb 20 2014, 10:52 AM

Oh you have put the joy back in Farmtown fixing that eye!! thank you so much. Love farm town. Tygereye
Old Feb 20 2014, 11:40 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Avatar slow

Well all morning I could not get in to Farmtown. Now I was able to do it but my avatar is back to moving slow and I am having to wait for it to do it's thing. Seems like we have gone back in time a bit ... obviously there is something wrong with farmtown and I am hoping it will get back to normal at some stage today. Is anyone else having this problem with the avatar? Very frustrating...lol
What will I do without farmtown? for today I am going to stop trying!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 20 2014, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty_gereye View Post
Oh you have put the joy back in Farmtown fixing that eye!! thank you so much. Love farm town. Tygereye
Literally in the last 15 mins my toolbox has reverted to the way it was before the update. It not longer shows my new excavator tool that I paid 50fc neither is farm stats showing up. So Slashkey may well have have fixed gift boxes but in doing so have messed up the tool box.. I even have to click instead of hover... and the Eye has also gone.
Closed Thread