Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 08 2014, 05:27 PM

Question!
Is that 20,25 and 30 Farm Cash per mist or cloud or does that FC buy you the right to use as many mist's or clouds as you want....like the FC clothing?

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Jan 08 2014, 05:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaJay View Post
Question!
Is that 20,25 and 30 Farm Cash per mist or cloud or does that FC buy you the right to use as many mist's or clouds as you want....like the FC clothing?
It is to purchase per mist or cloud just like everything that is in the store for FC, the FC clothing is only purchase of that one clothing item, but once it is purchased you can change between the purchased clothing as much as you want.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 08 2014, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debi Ryan View Post
... and it worked ...the person was so happy to be able to use it...first thing out of their mouth was.....can't wait to be able to get one ......so yes, some people will not buy all tools but, some I'm sure it is going to get more people to buy the bigger one once they use them......besides, it got my farms done (no problem) and they didn't use any of my fuel. Also there might be less (no flowers) or (chopping) or (shaking) or the NO FISHING....lol Sure, this is probably only going to help the people with all tools, but it will give the newbie a taste of what the bigger tools can do. Just hope they got the fuel to finish the job!
well I have all brown tools and the chop-tool brown could not been taken by a person I hired with a lower level chop tool .... sigh
Old Jan 08 2014, 06:00 PM

I love that others can use my tools to harvest my farms. I always feel bad when I hire someone with no tools to do a full farm. It takes them forever. And then if I happen to have hired someone with tools that didn't start right away they come in and take all the work away. No one wants to share anymore. The only ones who might be hurt if people don't buy the tools is Slashkey. Sure doesn't hurt my pocket book. I will have less lose of crops being left because someone didn't have time to finish one click at a time. And just so you know a have been here from June 2009. I have worked hard for what I have. I am so thankful for this game everyday and I believe this just makes it better.
Old Jan 08 2014, 06:09 PM

The dim/hide feature is great that you gave us a choice. I truly wish default had been hide!!
Old Jan 08 2014, 06:22 PM
Account Not Linked

I came to give thanks for the new update , I just think it's wonderful that you have low levels can use the machines employer , I think it will be a very effective way to revive the game, it's a big incentive for new players and not will look at a big disadvantage with those who have already spent years and all machines . Entering now I have seen the comments of some people who seem not hurt that use their machines which seems to me a huge egotism , what else gives them what if the are not going to spend even going to have breakdowns nor use its gasoline. My opinion on which an option for the employer no permission to use their machines is a mistake , I certainly do not share and would be a disappointment for my sets. If you want to work your farms and have more facilities for it , the better since you do not leave anything .
My opinion is that you leave like this and not want to use their machines, do not hire anyone or hire farmers to know they have their own machines.
Now I thank the developers for giving us what we asked and then some. THANKS
Old Jan 08 2014, 06:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nijntje View Post
well I have all brown tools and the chop-tool brown could not been taken by a person I hired with a lower level chop tool .... sigh
The question would be do they have fuel? I f not then they would not be able to use them. If they do have fuel then they need to open the Extended toolbox to use them. They cannot use them from the shorter harvest or plow toolbars or from them being on the toolbar in place of the gift box or store.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 08 2014, 06:59 PM

The new Robot tool is not working trying to transfer over 4 mil sheep to my store hmmm
Old Jan 08 2014, 06:59 PM

I love love love that workers can use my tools! It is all the buz in the market!

I did hire someone to h/p, chop, shake and fish. However, they were only able to use my x10. They could NOT use my largest tree shaker, chain saw, flower harvester and turbo boat.
One worker said he had to buy a coin harvester to get the fuel tank option to work.

MY hired workers Can Use MY Tools every time. I hire at the market because I support newbies. They are cool. And, without the newbies, we're not going to be getting more Dans and Belts offered because we old timers have about used ours up.
Peace Out
More Poly please
More Silk please
<3
Old Jan 08 2014, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
The way I read it is that it is just for placing animals in sheds that is on the farm, like if you purchase 100 sheep then you can place all 100 sheep in the shed without clicking on each one, it doesn't change moving the animals from and to storage.
Are you sure about that KnightRider?? Have you tested it out?
I do hope you are right, and I will be testing it out sometime today or tomorrow but if you have already tested it out and know for sure this is true can you please let me know, this will save my time
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17
Closed Thread