Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 01 2012, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth Bucket View Post
Cindy, first make sure they aren't hiding underneath the other coasts like mine were.
I did find the lakes under my crops and moved them back but they have no fish in em now Oiy! LOL a wacky time in there right now
hahahahaha!
Old Jun 01 2012, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie Arnold View Post
Thanks for the new update. I would however like to mention that I don't like the way the crops are highlighting when I'm harvesting them on my farms and on my neighbors when they hire me. This is very distracting as you work. You can remove that new feature and I will be very happy. lol
Debbie, what do you mean by highlighting exactly? Do you mean the highlighted fertilized crops? If so, you can switch that off in the wrench section at the top right of your game. There are no new features with highlighting that I am aware of other than the fix with the new flowers.

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Jun 01 2012, 10:24 PM

What happened to the seacoasts, lakes and ponds? Mine are all disoriented or missing. I tried to fix the orientation on the ones that are still there, but they go back to the way they were when I first went into the game tonight. Please, please fix this bug quickly. I have five farms to enlarge, and according to the announcement, 4 new facilities to plan for. Thanks for all the updates. Most work nicely, but this water thing is bad.
Old Jun 01 2012, 10:25 PM

yes mine are actually out in the green area, lol... my lakes are moved also, i'm going to quit the browser and reload, maybe that will help...
Old Jun 01 2012, 10:26 PM

I know the developers have been notified about the lakes and sea coasts, just wanted to get my name added to the list.

Also, I bought the new tools and am sadly disappointed. The seeder is not included, if it is, mine is not working and I cannot get my old 5x5 combine seeder, plower, harvester back. Can this be fixed? The cost of these 5 items was significant to not do all the harvesting, plowing and planting at the same time. I don't have time to use one tool to do the harvest and then another to plow and seed. Any assistance in this would be appreciated. Thanks
Old Jun 01 2012, 10:27 PM

Thank you for fixing the flowers :-)
Old Jun 01 2012, 10:28 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I feel the pain of those complaining about the 6x6s. I had made a post awhile back stating that I was saving my FC for machine upgrades. However, I was assuming that they would put out at least a 7x7 or 8x8. not seeing this as a good buy even with the low price. of course at this rate the 10x10s will be free.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 01 2012, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Borgies View Post
Debbie, what do you mean by highlighting exactly? Do you mean the highlighted fertilized crops? If so, you can switch that off in the wrench section at the top right of your game. There are no new features with highlighting that I am aware of other than the fix with the new flowers.
you can turn that highlighting off , same place where you turn trees on and off..
Old Jun 01 2012, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
So, since we already know we need 105FC for the 36x tools if we so choose to get them, and we need a total of 150FC to expand our farms (or a mere 20 BILLION coins!!), may we please be forewarned of the hit to our wallets the up and coming facilities, and train will incur??? I am sure developers know these prices now.

Well, the tools come to 140 FC - 20 each for Harvester, Plow, and Seeder, then 35 and 45 for the two combines .... then another 150 FC to expand .... the two FC facilities coming will probably be 30 FC and 32 FC -- we will probably get Farm 15 then also, and expansions for 11 thru 15 - who knows what commerce will cost .... so figure over 200 FC minimum ..... it's getting to the point I just cannot do it any more .... gotta figure in the future they will upgrade the Chainsaw, Tree Shaker, and Flower Harvester ....

250 FC is 40 bucks ..... this upgrade has cost me 50 dollars already .... next week will probably be another 50 .... I KNOW, I KNOW ...... I don't HAVE to buy the stuff ..... but I already have everything else .... I'm just saying, it's getting REALLY expensive....
Old Jun 01 2012, 10:30 PM

The programmers did something to the sea shores and the lakes when they released today, 6/1. My one and only lake with the dock is not longer on my farm 3 and my sea coast on my farm 10 are sticking out into oblivion. Maybe some of the programmers were real careful with their program language???? Please give me my lake back and for pete's sake fix the sea coast back the way they should be.
Closed Thread